No one wants to lose their hair, for women it is especially traumatic. Men can still shave their heads and look hip, even sexy. Most women don’t want to be bald. When hair loss strikes a doctor is a girl’s best friend. Before looking at any Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss, we should understand why it occurs. The most common reasons that cause hair fall include the following:
- Lack of nutrients that are an essential in the body
- An excess of chemicals applied to your hair
- Unhealthy diet
- Hormonal imbalance
- Dandruff or other scalp disorders.
- Excess of stress
Understanding the factors that cause hair loss here are some natural ways to get bac
k your lush hair back.
- Egg Mask: this is one of the most effective remedies for dull hair. Eggs have healing properties as the whites of its work to replenish and restore the softness of the hair. Eggs contain zinc, sulfur, iron, it is the most amazing mask for your hair to grow out thicker. While applying make sure to spread it equally with your head, leave it on for fifteen minutes then wash it off. This should be done regularly to help your hair grow faster. Source:http://bit.ly/2c9iiN0
- Curry Leaves and Coconut Oil: Curry leaves are mostly used in Indian cuisines, but it is the most effective herb for graying hair that also aid in promoting hair growth. Curry leaves work better when you make it into a paste and apply it to your hair, you could also eat it as it will do the same. As far as everybody knows, coconut oil is by far the best remedy for hair loss. Take half cup of coconut oil (depending on the length of your hair). Add 7 to 8 fresh curry leaves to it and boil it together. Don’t burn the leaves; just bring them to a boil. You will find black residue forming; apply this residue to your hair. Use this twice a week to see the difference. This mixture will help in hair growth and also fight gray hair.
- Rosemary Oil: This oil is one of the best oils to reduce hair loss, it is prepared from rosemary herb. Take two tablespoons of shampoo and mix two tablespoons of rosemary oil into it. Shampoo your hair with this mixture. You can also massage your scalp with equal amounts of olive oil and rosemary oil. Source: http://bit.ly/2c44Yqn
- Potato: It is very rich in vitamin A,B and C it is a natural remedy for hair growth, dryness etc. Take 1 ½ cups of potato juice in a bowl. Add a teaspoon of honey, a little bit of water and 1 egg yolk and mix it together. Apply this mixture to damp hair and leave it on for 30 minutes. Wash off with a mild shampoo.
- Cumin Seeds: this has numerous essential nutrients for healthy, shining hair. Applying the paste on your hair promotes hair growth. You should soak the seeds in olive oil for the night, apply the paste to the areas that you need hair and after fifteen minutes wash it off with shampoo. This should be done at least once a month.
With these tips, you will have lush locks of hair in no time. Healthy hair, Healthy you.