Skin, the outer cover of the human body is sensitive and is prone to various diseases on a daily basis. Some foreign irritants can get into the body or the skin and can be very hard to get rid of. The skin is in two layers, The Dermis and The Epidermis. The dermis serves as location for appendages for the skin and the Epidermis serve as the barrier to infection, diseases etc. In India, pollution plays a vital role in destroying the skin in and out. Certain foreign irritants get on the skin and harm it, making it impossible to get rid of. Various kind of products are available in the market that can cure the disease or infection but there are only few medicines or products that can get the infection out from the root.
Your skin depicts your healthy life and personality. Therefore it is every important to keep your skin healthy, glowing and charming. Know your skin represents you. The best way to get rid of these problems like acne, pimples, dry skin and other irritation is opting ayurvedic treatment. Ayuredic Clinic in Panvel can help a lot and one can get the best solutions from it.
COMMON SKIN PROBLEMS:
- Moles– It occurs when the cells in the skin grow in a cluster. These cells are called melanocytes and they make the pigment which helps in formation of skin color.
- Acne– Red raised bumps with pus in it. Acne is very common and can be seen in anyone or everyone.
- Hives– Itchy, red and painful welts.
- Lupus– Rashes that spread across the nose and cheeks with fatigue, headaches, fever or swollen joints.
- Cold Sore– Red, fluid filled blisters which occur in or around the lips.
- Psoraisis– Thick red spots on the skin of torso, limbs, face and scalp.
- Rosacea– There are four types of it,
Type 1: Flushing, redness and broken blood vessels.
Type 2: Acne-like breakouts, redness and oily skin.
Type 3: Bumpy skin and thick skin.
Type 4: watery, dry and itchy eyes.
- Seborrheic Eczema– Hair loss with white or yellow patches that flake off.
- Vitiligo- Premature graying of skin and facial hair with loss of pigmentation of skin.
- Warts– Small hole in the bottom of foot surrounded by hardened skin.
- Necrotizing Fasciitis– Warm red skin with sore muscles, oozing, discolored skin.
- Cutaneous Candidiasis– Occurs in skin folds like armpits, between fingers.
- Carbuncle– Red, irritating lump under skin with fever, body ache and skin crustiness.
- Skin Cancer– Skin cancer occurs due to the development of abnormal cells. There are three types of skin cancer Basal-Cell Skin Cancer (BCC), Squamous-Cell Skin Cancer (SCC), and Melanoma. There are a lot more to it. To know exactly how it happens, what are the causes, what are the symptoms get in touch with the Ayushatkti- An ayurvedic Clinic in Panvel to gain better knowledge on the subject and to get precautions or medications if needed.
There are a various type of medications and treatment available which will help one to get rid of all those patches, acne pimples, spots etc through various ayurvedic treatments available in the ayurvedic clinic in panvel.