Do you find yourself hurting all over? Do your muscles feel sore to the touch? Do you find yourself distressed and fatigued? If you’re looking for a cure that is non-invasive and natural then try Ayurveda. You will find the best ayurvedic clinic in Kalyan.
For the past 27 years, Ayushakti, an Ayurvedic treatment centre in Kalyan, has been serving people worldwide with its verified herbal remedies and authentic ancient treatments. A panel of educated and experienced Vaidyas at Ayushakti are pioneers in Pulse reading, effective and ingeniously designed natural health services and Detox programs that we offer.
Soreness can be a minor nuisance in everyday life, but can be chronic as well. It’s not just soreness in the muscles after a run , but an overall feeling of fatigue and tiredness. People are so busy running the rat race that they forget to sometimes just stop and breathe. Increasing stress factors, unhealthy eating, using substances, all contribute to the soreness that one can feel from day to day. It’s not just afflicting the old but even young children who are meant to be highly active. Children are complaining of being tired and even depressed. This is a serious matter that needs to be addressed and Ayurveda has an approach on it.
Ayushakti teaches via Ayurveda that pain or soreness may be due to the accumulation of toxins in the body leading to the obstruction of blood circulation and causing a painful condition. In Ayurveda, pain is seen as related to the aggravation of the functional element of the body known as “Vata Dosha”. Common causes of pain include muscle injury, joint pain, joint strain and infection of the joints.
According to Ayurveda our lives are governed by how we live and how we eat. Any imbalance in these 2 areas is the root cause of any ailment we experience be it physical, mental or emotional. Hence, eating right and leading a healthy lifestyle is important to our well balanced whole. The generation of pain is thought to be the result of a stepwise process that begins with a toxic environment. Toxins that accumulate the in the body obstruct the nourishing channels of the muscles and joints. This in turn, reduces oxygen supply and results in the reduction of essential nutrients and dries out the muscles. This gradually leads to stiffness of the muscle or muscular system and finally to the onset of pain.
Ayushakti classifies pain into 3 types:
- Vata Type:The nature of Vata pain includes throbbing, cutting and severe discomfort which is variable across the body. Any exposure to cold, eating or drinking cold foods and drinks will exacerbate Vata type pain. Other general symptoms include dry or scaly skin, cracking or stiffness of joints, constipation, nervousness, irritability, fear, anxiety and anemia.
- Pitta Type: Pitta type pain includes burning sensation, redness or inflammation and increases in hot weather or exposure to heat. Other general symptoms include diarrhea, loose or frequent stools, anger, sweating, fever or high irritability.
- Kapha Type: Kapha type pain includes swelling, stiffness, edema or loss of movement of the affected muscle or group of muscles. Increases in cold, wet weather will only exacerbate kapha pain. Other general symptoms include heaviness, aches, excessive oil secretions, dull and persistent pain.
If you have been experiencing any of the above symptoms then you are surely looking for a cure. If medication isn’t working for you then don’t lose hope. Try Ayurveda, with is years old traditions and natural approach to healing. Ayushakti is the one Ayurvedic clinic in Kalyan that will surely help you alleviate that soreness you’re feeling.
Ayushakti advocates not just the management of pain but also address the prevention of pain by advising certain daily rituals which are effective to prevent all pain types.
- Abhyanga–Application of oil all over the body followed by warm water bath. Ayurveda advises this to be an everyday routine to improve proper blood circulation and nourishment to the whole body which in turn, prevents the pain and maintains the skin’s youthful look.
- Purification of the body– According to Ayurveda, the accumulation of toxins is the primary causes of muscular pain. Ayurveda advises different purification therapies depending on the seasons and the transition between seasons’ ending and beginning. Therefore, a purgation type of purification therapy is advised during winter or end of winter. This is perfect given the festive season that is on and with winter around the corner.
Ayurveda suggests that pain and specifically muscular pain can be managed, if not prevented. You can book your appointment at the closest Ayurvedic treatment center in Kalyan, Ayushakti. Get a step closer to alleviating the soreness and being a stronger and healthier you.