Infertility isn’t just a woman’s problem. Men are equally prone to suffering from Infertility. It is the society and mindset in certain parts of the world, that blame the women for any problems in childbirth. Infertility refers to the phenomenon of being unable to bear a child, after carrying out a specifically timed schedule of unprotected sex, for a year. When the cause of this phenomenon is attributed to the male partner, the individual would then be diagnosed with male infertility. Most of the times, the reasons for male infertility lie in the quality of the semen and measures to improve this quality are subsequently taken.
Infertility refers to an inability to conceive after having regular unprotected sex. Infertility can also refer to the biological inability of an individual to contribute to conception, or to a female who cannot carry a pregnancy to full term. In many countries infertility refers to a couple that has failed to conceive after 12 months of regular sexual intercourse without the use of conception. Basically, it is when a woman doesn’t get pregnant even after having unprotected sex, regular for six months to a year. Get in touch with the nearest ayurvedic treatment centre of infertility in india or Mumbai for the ayurvedic treatment for infertility.
The main and biggest symptom of infertility is not getting pregnant. It can occur either due to men or women or both. Know more about infertility treatment in female from ayushakti: ayureda treatment of infertility of India. Certain symptoms which can be seen in the men and women are:
INFERTILITY SYMPTOMS IN WOMEN.
- The main symptom of infertility is the inability to get pregnant. A menstrual cycle that’s too long (35 days or more), too short (less than 21 days), irregular or absent can mean that you’re not ovulating. There may be no other outward signs or symptoms
- Abnormal periods- Bleeding is heavier or much lighter than normal.
- Irregular Periods- The number of days in between each period varies each month.
- No period – It may sound weird but yes it can take place. Get consulted as fast as possible from any ayurvedic professional from ayushakti: an ayurvedic clinic where you can get the treatment of infertility.
- Painful periods with back pain, pelvic pain and cramps.
- Changes in sex drive and/or desire.
- Dark hair growth in lips, chest and chin.
- Loss of hair.
- Wight gain.
- Pain during sex.
- Genital infection
- Pelvic infection
- Endocrine dysfunction
- Sexual dysfunction.
CAUSES AND TREATMENT OF FEMALE INFERTILITY.
- Ovulation Problems- The most common causes of female infertility include problems withovulation, damage to fallopian tubes or uterus, or problems with the cervix. Age can contribute to infertility because as a woman ages, her fertility naturally tends to decrease. It can cause due to various reasons like, a hormone imbalance, a tumor or cyst, anorexia or bulimia, alcohol or drug use, Thyroid gland problems, excess weight, stress, excessive bleeding in menstrual cycle.
- Damage to the fallopian tubes or uterus can be caused by previous infection or illness, Polyps in the uterus, pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis or fibroids, scar tissues or adhesions, severe medical illness, a birth defect, DES Syndrome.
- Potential female infertility is assessed as part of a thorough physical exam. The exam will include a medical history regarding potential factors that could contribute to infertility, doctors or healthcare professionals would get the patient pass through certain tests like urine or blood to check for infections, disease, hormonal changes or inflammation of thyroid gland.
- Pelvic exam and breast exam, a sample of cervical mucus and tissue to determine if ovulation is occurring, Laparoscope inserted into the abdomen to view the condition of organs.
- Hysteroscopy uses a tiny telescope with a fiber light to look for uterine abnormalities. Ultrasound can and is used to look at the uterus and ovaries. May be done vaginally or abdominally. Sonohystogram combines an ultrasounds and saline injected into the uterus to look for abnormalities or problems.