Rheumatoid Arthritis is a disorder of the joints. Usually the lining of joints belonging to toes and fingers are affected. However, other parts can be affected as well. It is a chronic disease, which indicates that the pain experienced in this condition, recurs at intervals. The pain usually begins at fingers and toes, and eventually proceeds to the knees, ankles, elbows, hips, and shoulders. If nothing is done about these symptoms, it will eventually lead to erosion of the bones and deformities in the joints. Women are more prone than men and usually, adults above the age of 40 suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis.
It is said that Rheumatoid Arthritis has no cure! But is this statement true? Is the human body truly incapable of treating Rheumatoid Arthritis? First, let’s get an idea of what Rheumatoid Arthritis actually is. Rheumatoid Arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disorder. A chronic disorder is when the condition affecting the person, stays for a long time or reoccurs on a regular basis. Inflammation is the rush of the immune response in the body that involves a rush of immune cells, blood vessels and other particles that help fight off foreign influences/particles in the body. Signs of inflammation are swelling, redness, mild heating and pain.
Rheumatoid arthritis treatment is usually based on reducing inflammation. So what does inflammation exactly look like, in Rheumatoid Arthritis? Initial signs of Rheumatoid Arthritis will not include any redness or swelling, however, the patient may experience tenderness and pain in the joints.
Following are some symptoms that can point out to Rheumatoid Arthritis:
- Morning Stiffness that lasts more than 30 mins
- Stiffness/Swelling/Tenderness/pain in joints that can last for 45 days or longer
- Pain affects the same joints on both sides of the body
- Smaller joints (such as the ones of hands and feet) experiencing pain
- At a time, more than one joint is affected
Treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis will involve reducing the signs of inflammation and eventually reducing the progress of Rheumatoid Arthritis. As per Ayurveda, diet is extremely important to reduce the signs of Rheumatoid Arthritis. The changes made in the diet have to be long-term since Rheumatoid Arthritis is a chronic condition. Just a 3-month or a 6-month diet won’t be of any help as the signs of Rheumatoid Arthritis will eventually reoccur.
A customized Ayurvedic diet will help to do the following things:
- Prevent imbalance of Kapha and Pitta dosha in the body
- Avoid the formation of toxins in the body
- Prevent any more pain and swelling in the joints
Ayurvedic Treatment for Rheumatoid arthritis will involve the following diet/lifestyle changes:
- Avoiding direct exposure to cold winds/drafts
- Avoiding staying awake late up at night
- Avoiding foods that are oily and heavy
- Avoiding foods that aren’t compatible with the body
- Avoiding eating milk with fish, or, milk with jaggery
- Consuming more of castor oil, Bitter gourd, garlic, dried ginger root powder, cumin seeds, celery seeds, honey, split green gram, horse gram, and barley flour.
Rheumatoid Arthritis is a serious condition. In some patients, Rheumatoid Arthritis can cause wearing of the ligaments, bone, and cartilage, which will then go and affect the joints. This damage can happen in the early stages of Arthritis. The worst part is that these effects might not be noticeable as they won’t show the corresponding symptoms of inflammation. As a result, all of these effects will go unnoticed and it might be too late to repair the damage, once detected. Also, a lot of times, these signs of Rheumatoid Arthritis can show up in flares. Flares refer to an intense rush in these signs in a short span of time. As a result, Rheumatoid Arthritis can be quite painful for the individual.
Rheumatoid arthritis Treatment depends on a lot of factors. For example, age and lack of calcium can also be a causative factor. Although Ayurveda bases it’s treatment methods primarily on body constitutions (Doshas) and not individual nutritional deficiencies, considering all factors is still important to treat a disease effectively.
Ayushakti is an organization that has been helping people get better, for a very long time now. Having been in the market for the past 27 years, Ayushakti knows best when it comes to dealing with different people and their equally unique and specific medical conditions.
Following are some services offered at Ayushakti centers, all over the world:
- Pulse Reading
- Expert Diagnosis
- Panchakarma (Detox Treatments)
- Dietary & Lifestyle Recommendations
- Home Remedies For Relief
- Herbs For Powerful Health Benefits
With all of the above services, a visit to Ayushakti can be the magic potion that can treat Rheumatoid Arthritis or for that matter, any other disease in the body.
Ayurvedic secrets never seemed so easily available!
Pain is something that holds you back from achieving what you have set out to achieve. It could be as small as a niggling pain, but it can affect you not only on a physical level but also emotionally. Arthritis is one such health condition that triggers pain in your bones and muscles leaving you helpless in many situations. Arthritis has numerous forms and the reasons for the occurrence of each form are also different.
Osteoarthritis is caused due to the “wear and tear” that happens when your joints are overused. Older people are at a higher risk of being diagnosed with Osteoarthritis, but it can also result from joint injuries or obesity. In this condition, the Cartilage around your bones that acts as your body’s shock absorber starts to wear away, or it doesn’t work as well as it once did to comfort the joint.
- Deep, aching pain
- Trouble dressing, combing hair, gripping things, sitting, or bending over
- Joint is warm to the touch
- Morning stiffness for less than an hour
- Pain when walking
- Stiffness after resting
- Joint swells and becomes harder to move
- Crepitus sound in joints & hips
Rheumatoid Arthritis is a condition where the immune system attacks parts of the body, especially the joints. Treating such kind of Arthritis early is essential as inflammation can cause severe joint damage with time. About 1 out of every 5 people who have rheumatoid arthritis get lumps on their skin called rheumatoid nodules which form over joint areas that receive pressure, such as over knuckles, elbows, or heels. Some experts believe that after infection with a bacteria or virus, the immune system becomes “confused” and starts to attack your joints.
- Pain and stiffness
- Swelling in your hands, wrists, elbows, shoulders, knees, ankles, feet, jaw, and neck.
- Commonly pain affects several joints.
- The joint swelling is persistent and interferes with things like opening a jar, driving, working, and walking.
- The stiffness that usually starts in the morning may later last for hours or even most of the day.
- You may also feel fatigue and notice that your appetite is down and you’ve lost weight.
RA can cause fever or rash and involve the heart, lungs, and eyes.
Psoriatic Arthritis is when patients sense inflammation of the skin (psoriasis) and joints (arthritis). Usually there are patchy, raised, red, and white areas of skin inflammation with scaling. Psoriasis affects the tips of the elbows and knees, the scalp, the navel, and skin around the genital areas or anus. Only about 10% of people with psoriasis get psoriatic arthritis and starts between ages 30 and 50, but it can start as early as childhood. Psoriasis usually shows up before arthritis.
- Psoriatic arthritis can swell the fingers and toes.
- Fingernails that are pitted or discoloured, too.
- In some people, only one joint or a few joints are affected.
After years of research, experts at Ayushakti have devised a natural solution to fight different forms of Arthritis. There have been many success stories where patients were so relieved that they can continue a normal routine without pain and discomfort.
Symptoms Before the treatments Benefits after Ayushakti’s Arthrox treatments
|Bone density less than normal||Improved bone density to normal|
|Pain in hip, backbones, Shoulder pain||Remarkable reduction in pain and stiffness|
|Crepitus sound in the knee and hip joints||Improved joint flexibility, no crepitus sound|
|Difficulty standing and walking||Could stand and walk without pain|
|Weak joints and bones||Strong Bones and joints|
|Stiffness & swelling in knee, legs, and shoulder||Reduced stiffness and swelling|
|Osteoporosis, the risk of knee replacement||Reduced risk of knee replacement|
- Ayurvedic Clinics present in India, Europe, USA, Australia, Russia, UK.
- Helped more than one million people for past 27 years to get rid of chronic ailments like Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Asthma, Allergic bronchitis, Psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, hair fall, alopecia, insomnia, anxiety, depression, male and female infertility, PCOD, Fibroid, IBS, Obesity, High blood sugar, High B.P., Cholesterol and a host of many other chronic ailments.
Now that you know that there is hope to fight Arthritis naturally by avoiding those pills. Come to visit our experts and say goodbye to all that excruciating pain that stops you from doing what you always love doing!
For more details:
Arthritis comes in many forms almost around a hundred of them but basically it’s a joint disorder that involves the inflammation of one or more joints. The wearer of arthritis knows where the joint pinches. The pain gets worse with time making and sufferer slowly finds it difficult to perform a very simple task like even climbing stairs, which in time could get worse and even walking or standing up could be a remorse painful experience. The most common form of Arthritis osteoarthritis in which the trauma or any sort of infection to the joint, age could be the basic factors. There are others like the psoriatic arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and septic arthritis, the basic motive here is not actually to scare of the potentials if this happening to you, but it’s rather to make you aware of a solution that can be availed naturally, yes a 100% that is. Ayurvedic natural treatments are absolutely worthy of its implications, absolutely recommended by any whose taken interest in it because ayurvedic treatments provide more of a permanent solution towards getting rid of Arthritis “FOR GOOD”!. The #Arthrox treatment for instance has been proven super effective in getting rid of pains, rejuvenating and strengthening the joints without any side effects. Ayushakti is the new and improved Ayurvedic revolution and it’s holistic procedures such as the #Arthrox treatment is the answer to the problems that need no other substance but all that nature provide. The key is Nature and Ayushakti is your source; to fight many such problems like the Arthritis.
The #Arthrox treatment basically can be defined in three different segments.
- Firstly your body is prepared for the treatment where you’ll be given a special diet to follow, a diet plan with some highly effective herbs that would help you control the air movements in the joints and muscles.
- Further the treatment procedure gets more concentrated with detoxification treatments that removes the toxins in your body that help relieve pain and improve flexibility of the joints.
- Finally the Arthrox treatment is completed with measures to improve bone density and enhance the strength of the bones and the joints.
Arthritis effects more than 50 million people worldwide and it’s more than coincidental that you remember someone who has it, or it could be the one reading has symptoms too! The drugs that claim to reduce pain and heal increase various other risks to your internal body, intestinal and cardiovascular problems are the most common side effects. It’s such a clear fact that we are from the nature and our healing process is best taken care with the solutions from the nature. Our body understands nature and to be honest there is no other substitute towards it.
Ayushakti has been able to refine the needs of the modern day people who still stand a chance to benefit from this ancient art of medical science, that proves to be worthy in every aspect of healing.
Visit www.ayushakti.com and learn more about the services offered and the practices involved.
Stay strong; internally too! with Ayushakti.