Colds are not only caused by infection but also by allergies. Exposure to grass, weeds, tree pollen, dust mites, petrol fumes, perfume sprays, cat or dog hairs, as well as foods such as milk or peanuts can create a strong histamine reaction. This is an immunological response in the form of massive mucus generation, which removes allergic particles. The body response to the common cold is similar. It is our immune response to both infection and allergic particles.
What are the symptoms of an allergic cold, congestion, and sinusitis?
- Repeated sneezing
- A runny nose followed by congestion and blocked sinus
- Nasal blockage with difficulty in breathing and subsequent wheezing
- Headaches, pain in both cheeks, eyes, eyebrows which may be followed by fever
- Sometimes pricking pain in the ear
Yellowish, greenish or brownish mucus indicates bacterial infection; clear and sticky mucus indicates food or atmospheric allergy.
Here’s a remarkable herbal remedy to relieve allergies, cough, cold, fever and sinus. One can try this home-made herbal tea for clearing congestion, melting and naturally expelling of the thick mucus for easy breathing.
- ½ teaspoon of crushed fresh Ginger (Adrak)
- 12 nos. of crushed Basil Leaves (Tulsi)
- 3 nos. of crushed Black Pepper (Kali Mirch)
- 3 nos. of crushed Cardamom (Elaichi)
- 5 nos. of crushed Mint Leaves (Pudina)
- ½ inch Cinnamon (Dalchini)
- 1¼ cup of Water
- 1 teaspoon of Jaggery (Gud)
Mix this mixture and make a tea. Filter and drink it warm, 3-4 times a day.
To relieve a blocked nose, roast 2 teaspoon Ajwain seeds on a griddle. Inhale the fumes until the smell of Ajwain seeds fades, then begin the process again with fresh seeds. Inhale the Ajwain seed fumes in this way for five minutes daily.
Powerful Nasya (Nasal Solution) for severe sinusitis and congestion:
- ¼ teaspoon of Garlic juice
- 2 teaspoons of Water
Lay down and insert ½ teaspoon of this mixture into each nostril 2 times a day. It burns but cuts through congestion while the garlic kills off any bacterial infection.
Recommended Ayushakti Ayurvedic Medicines For Sinusitis:
- Ayushakti Asthaloc: 2 tablets twice a day (Effectively relieves wheezing, congestion, shortness of breath, allergic cough.)
- Ayushakti D-Vyro: 2 tablets twice a day (Natural immune booster. If taken regularly, remarkably reduces the frequency of cough, cold, allergies.)
Visit the link http://bit.ly/2LNlzSg to know more about the treatment and to book an appointment online. You may contact us on our toll-free numbers 18002663001 (India) & +18002800906 (Global) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.