All living beings breathe oxygen as it necessary for our living. Although the ever increasing air pollution has become a universal concern. Sadly, the air we breathe in nowadays is full of impurities, harmful gases & dust particles making our body more prone to diseases caused by such impurities & that too very easily. Diseases of the lung and airways are some of the most common cause of illness among children in developed countries.
Ever been a garden or even to an open area during stress & took in a deep breath with close eyes? A simple deep breath gives you so much of relaxation & calmness and you end up feeling refreshed & happy most of the time. This is the prowess of nature. Natural or vedic treatments in any case always better than taking the chemical based artificial medicines. More so, in breathing problems or respiratory diseases, Ayurvedic treatment serves its magical power by not only picking the root cause & but destroying it. It not just treats the existing problem but also balances the internal functioning & hormonal disturbance to avoid any other similar or related disorder in future.
A person face many kind of breathing problems like Recurrent breathing problems, Painful cough, Harsh & shallow breathing or even Wheezing and Chest tightness/congestion. ayurvedic treatment for lungs for this can surely aid the person.
Respiratory problems can be as minuscule as the common cold or as serious as pneumonia. They may affect the upper respiratory system (nose, mouth, throat, sinuses) or the lower bronchial tubes and lungs. ayurvedic herbs for lungs for Respiratory Diseases indeed does help to overcome these problems
Respiratory Diseases Includes:
- Chronic Bronchitis– Any irritant reaching the bronchi and bronchioles will stimulate an increased secretion of mucus which clogged the air passage resulting in a persistent cough.
- Asthma– Periodic obstruction of the bronchi and bronchioles makes breathing more difficult.
- Emphysema–This condition develops slowly and is seldom a direct cause of death. Ayurvedic Treatment for Respiratory Diseases helps to overcome these problems.
Causes of Respiratory Diseases:
- Obesity – Because of less physical activeness, obesity is quite prevalent in many people which causes respiratory problems in many ways. Weakening the immunity, it also promotes many other diseases & obstructs smooth breathing which in turn causes more severe breathing problems.
- Smoking – Smoking has been estimated to cause about two – third of all lung cancer deaths and half of chronic respiratory disease worldwide. So, one must try to avoid this habit as much as possible.
- Dietary habits – Consumption of balanced food, fast food & untimely eating habits ultimately leads to indigestion & constipation type problems which in turn lowers the immunity power of the body making a person fall easily prey to the infections prevalent in the near environment.
Air pollution – Air pollution these days is too severe & our body immunity is also poor due to poor dietary habits & lifestyle which increases the risk of getting infections & allergies that causes breathing problems and is one of the most important reasons behind most of the respiratory problems. Usage of ayurvedic treatment for lungs and for the respiratory system which is constantly exposed to microbes present in external gaseous environment due to the large surface area and which is why the respiratory system includes many arrangements to defend it and prevent pathogens (anything that causes a disease) from entering the body helps it.
An accurate diagnosis is important before you can treat and prevent breathing problems. Each of us is different. The specific medicine and treatment that works for a family member or friend may not be the correct one for you.
Treatment generally Available in Market:
- Allergy injections are yet another way to reduce sensitivity to allergens and may give relief for some breathing problems.
- Inhaled steroids might give relief to some people with chronic allergies and sinusitis as they reduce inflammation in the airways.
Special herbs & Panchkarma therapies are very beneficial in rejuvenating the body. Treatment of respiratory diseases by Ayurveda for Respiratory Diseases helps to overcome these problems.
Respiratory problems are often treated with steroids that not just weaken the lungs if used for long duration but also have many side effects.
Various good herbs are provided to the patients in form of capsules, powders & syrups to boost the immunity system of the body and curing them with Ayurvedic Treatment for Respiratory Diseases & make it more defensive against infections & viral attack.
Here is where Ayushakti comes into the picture. For the past 27 years, Ayushakti has been serving people worldwide with its proven herbal remedies and authentic ancient treatment methods. Vaidya Smita Naram is the founder of Ayushakti and is world renowned Ayurveda expert who has successfully helped more than one million people from 108 countries suffering from Asthama, allergies, Arthritis, Diabetes, Psoriasis, Depression, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Back pain, Fibromyalgia, Obesity, Infertility, female health problems, High Blood Pressure and many other chronic health challenges.
Ayushakti’s herbal remedies have been exported to the U.S.A., Europe, Australia, New Zealand. But for the Treatment of respiratory diseases Ayushakti has a treatment module known as Ayushakti Asthatox. It is a 3-5 weeks deep panchkarma treatment module that focuses on the mucous blockage removal so as to clear the airway passage. In doing so, it strengthens the respiratory channel by boosting immunity so that the frequency of infections reduces markedly. The rejuvenating herbs in the aforementioned treatment module helps to nourish the channels thereby protecting lungs to promote easy breathing.