“Blind Organization of India” is genuine public trust doing well being activities for visually impaired people. We are concentrating to accomplish the better amenities for them. We have no Govt. grant so all the welfare activities of the organization depend up on economic support of donors. All donations are exempted u/s 80-G of I.T. Act, 1961.
• To promote, foster, encourage, and initiate unity among the Blind people.
• To uplift the blind independent and good citizen of India ,so they perform their routine work efficiently.
• To stop them begging and help them them become self-employed.
• To arrange clean residential accommodation for the blind .
• To Educate and train the blind with a workshop and school.
• To help them understand Government\Semi Government Schems, Municipal Schems in the interest of the blind persons, which are for NGO’s