Ayurvedic herbs to control stress and keep the mind calm
What is stress?
In the simplest of terms, stress refers to a process of adjustment that your body needs to follow when there is an abrupt change. These changes can be physical, mental, or emotional, and accordingly, your body needs to learn its responses. One of the most common misconceptions is that you will undergo stress only when there is an unpleasant event in your life, such as job loss, the death of a loved one, or an accident. However, real life events such as a promotion at work, a loan, or childbirth can also lead to stress.
How does stress impact your mental and physical well-being?
While a little stress is considered normal in your life, prolonged stress can lead to distress. Some of the most common outcomes of an adverse stress reaction are headaches, irregular bowel movements and lack of urge to eat, high or low blood pressure, loss of interest in sexual activities, and chest pain. Moreover, it also has adverse effects on your sleeping patterns.
Some other outcomes of stress are depression, panic attacks, and periods of anxiety and overthinking. Your bodily organs can never escape the ill-effects of stress, and you can develop cancer, heart disease, or lung ailments, too. Suicide is the last resort.
Herbs that can control stress
While many antibiotics can help you to deal with stress, you are always recommended to ayurvedic stress relief herbs. Thus, it would be best if you learned about some of the best tips for stress relief that can help you to keep a calm mind.
- Ginger: Ginger, an aromatic herb, contains an antioxidant known as gingerol. Since important stomach acids can get affected during stress, ginger helps to stimulate the acid production system. There are innumerable ways in which you can eat this Ayurvedic stress medicine.
- Tulsi: While Tulsi is used in religious offerings, it can also help to combat the inflammation and free radicals that are caused due to chronic stress. Consuming Tulsi regularly can help you strengthen your immune system.
- Brahmi: Brahmi is a natural herb that has anti-anxiety properties. For the uninitiated, it plays a major role in increasing your body’s level of serotonin. Serotonin is a brain chemical for relaxation.
What is Ayushakti’s stress relief ayurvedic treatment?
Ayushakti’s ayurvedic treatment for stress is a complete package where you get ayurvedic therapies such as Steam, Heart Dhara, Shiro Dhara, Marma, Body Massage, Head massage, and Foot Massage.
Ayushakti proven ayurvedic therapy for stress helps you to combat stress by:
- Facilitating better blood circulation
- Improving heart functioning
- Relieving pain
- Opening the energy channels of the body
Visit Ayushakti’s website to know more about Ayushakti’s ayurvedic treatments for stress and ayurvedic medicines for stress. Visit the link http://bit.ly/2ymcDwY to know more about the treatment and to book an appointment online. You may contact us on our toll-free numbers 18002663001 (India) & +18002800906 (Global) or email us at [email protected] for more details.