QUICK 10 MINS TIL KHAJUR LADDOO RECIPE
Makar Sankranti is a very auspicious festival in the Hindu customs, as it signals the end of winter and the beginning of the spring season. During this festive season, the day begins by worshipping the sun (Surya Devta) and followed by the other religious practices. But what makes this festival more exciting and rejoiceful is the food.
It is exciting to relish a variety of dishes which are specifically made during this festival. However, this time we have some twist in the recipe which is healthy yet delicious. 'Til Khajur' made with sesame seeds and rich dry fruits. Go ahead and try this easy Til Khajur recipe. It is one of the hassle-free celebratory desserts, we bet you will not be able to stop at a single bite.
100 gms/17 - Seedless dates
200 gms/20 pieces - Almonds
15 gms/2 tsp - Sesame Seeds
2 pinch - Cardamom powder
1 tsp - Ghee
1 tsp - Rice Flour
Salt as per taste
- To make a smooth puree (syrup) take 100 gms / 17 seedless dates along with 1 cup of water. Grind it well and make a puree out of it.
- Heat a pan and add 2 tsp ghee in it. Then add 1 tsp rice flour followed by 2 tsp sesame seeds. Roast all these ingredients on a slow flame.
- Once all the ingredients are roasted well, add dates puree with 1 tsp cardamom powder.
- Cook all the ingredients for another 5 minutes altogether.
- Once it is aromatic, switch off the flame and remove it in a plate. Cool it down for half an hour or so until it holds its shape.
Store the Til Khajur in an airtight container for 1 to 2 days at room temperature or refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
6 Important Benefits of Dates:
- It contains several vitamins & minerals
- A healthy substitute for white sugar
- Reduces cholesterol
- High in fiber and antioxidant
- Helps to manage your weight
- Strengthens your bones & makes them stronger
Serve the most appetizing til khajur laddoo & fill your festive cravings. Dates help to control wrinkles, benefits vision, digestion, bone health, boosts energy and much more. According to Ayurveda, dates have Vata & Pitta balancing property and based on the principles of Ayurveda its sweet taste increases the moistness of tissues and acts as a body coolant. Watch the full video of how to prepare easy & quick Til Khajur Recipe here: https://youtu.be/oy7uO7CMFMM
This festive season prepare an easy, delicious & mouth-watering Til Khajur. It is a super quick recipe with minimal ingredients, containing all the healthy & nutritious benefits in it. Try your hands on this flavourful, mouth-watering, sweet recipe and do not forget to share your experience with us! Tag us on Instagram @Ayushakti
Ayushakti's mission is to help people in every possible way. Even these tough times cannot stop us; you can consult our experts by phone, video, or visit the nearest clinic. Book your consultation here https://bit.ly/31YnP1b
For more information write to us at email@example.com
Stay Home | Stay Healthy
Author of the Blog: Dr. Archana Singh
Expert Review By: Dr Smita Pankaj Naram
Co-Founder, Ayushakti Ayurved Pvt Ltd