Rich and delightful Badam Barfi - Almond Fudge Recipe
As aromatic and delightful it looks, when served; the earthy flavour and light fudgy texture will take your breath away. The most loved dessert of all-season - Badam Barfi is vegan and gluten-free. Go ahead and try this easy and gluten-free Badam Barfi - Almond Fudge recipe. It's one of the hassle-free desserts and we bet, you won't be able to stop at one bite!
1 tsp - Vegan butter / Refined coconut oil
2 tsp - Maple syrup / Dates syrup
2 tsp - Smooth almond butter
1/4 tsp - Cinnamon powder
1 to 1.5 tsp - Jaggery
1/3 to 1/2 cup - Fine almond flour
2 tsp - Almond flour
Pinch of salt
- Preheat a non-stick pan at medium heat and add ghee. Spread the ghee / vegan butter coating the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Add dates syrup or maple syrup in the pan along with ghee. Do not burn the dates syrup
- Once melted, add almond butter(vegan butter) and mix it well on medium flame. Continue mixing it for 4 to 5 minutes as the mixture starts separating from the sides and coming together as a dough.
- Turn the flame off and let the batter cool
- Take a round or rectangular case, put a parchment paper. Before patting it onto parchment, let the dough cool down.
- Sprinkle some chopped almond or pistachio. Refrigerate it for at least one hour and cut in the desired shape.
- Once it is done, it's completely ready to serve. Feed all your sweet craving right away with Badam Barfi – (Almond fudge).
Store the badam-barfi in an airtight container for 1 to 2 days at room temperature or refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Serving the most appetising and palatable sweet to fill your craving with the richness of almond. Almonds are one of the most nutritionally dense nuts. It is an excellent source of fibre and protein. In Ayurveda, almonds pacify Vata dosha and increases Kapha and Pitta. Nevertheless, almonds may aid in weight loss and lower blood pressure in people who are obese.
This festival season, try your hands on this real quick, simple, flavoursome and mouth-watering Badam barfi - Almond Fudge. Don't forget to share with us! Tag us on Instagram @Ayushakti
Ayushakti's mission is to help people in every possible way. Even these tough times cannot stop us; you can consult our experts on phone, video or visit the nearest clinic. Book your consultation here https://bit.ly/31YnP1b
Stay Home | Stay Healthy
For more information, write to us at [email protected]
You may contact us on our toll-free numbers - 18002663001 (India) & +18002800906 (Global)
Recipe by: Ayushakti's Chef
Nutrition level verified by: Dr Smita Pankaj Naram
Co-Founder, Ayushakti Ayurved Pvt ltd