3 BEST TIPS FOR DRY SKIN DURING WINTERS
Winter is here and shall stay for a little longer, and you are tired of all the sweaty and creamy moisturisers already? Yes, we understand your situation with this climate absorbing our natural moist from the skin, leaving us all dry. Why dip yourselves into the creams and be disappointed by witnessing no improvement? Let us guide you towards the Ayurvedic way of keeping your skin healthy and still moisturized through this winter and beyond.
3 best dry skin routine:
- Ghee and coconut oil: Ghee, as you know, is known to hydrate all skin types. Both ghee and coconut oil have natural fats that get absorbed by the skin. Ghee is also considered as one of the best natural anti-ageing solutions.
- Castor oil: Anyone up for massages? I am sure nobody would say no. A 30-minute warm castor oil massage before bathing would keep your skin healthy and keeps your natural oil intact, since it is a natural moisturizer and helps to balance your Vata Dosha.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera has healing & hydrating properties and hence it is an excellent choice for dry skin, consider swapping out your regular moisturizer for aloe vera after bathing, to help seal moisture into your skin.
According to Ayurveda, Vata Dosha oversees the overall well-being of the human body and natural skin problems. Therefore, if there is an imbalance in Vata Dosha, the skin shows early signs of ageing, getting dry and dehydrated. To take control of this situation and to keep the Dosha balanced, switch to Ayurveda as it focuses on nourishing and blemishing your skin from within. It will not only keep the skin healthy, but it will also show an excellent result for a longer period.
Ayurveda believes in understanding the root cause of the problem and treating it with proven-effective solutions. The three Doshas; Vata, Pitta and Kapha help to constitute the structural and functional unit of all living cells, tissues, organs, and the body as a whole. Ayushakti's powerful treatment - Skinotox is specially composed for treating skin-related issues such as psoriasis, eczema, dry skin, flaky skin, inflammation, patches, skin allergy and more.
Skinotox treatment helps to treat the problem by understanding the root cause of the issue and along with that, Ayushakti Ayurveda’s expert doctors suggest you the customised diet plan, home remedies, lifestyle changes and medicines.
Wondering what all benefits 'Skinotox Treatment' holds?
- Reduces itching, redness, thick and hard skin
- Reduces dryness and flaky skin
- Helps relieve acne/pimples and dark patches
- Balances the hyperactive immune system
- Decreases recurring skin allergies, rashes and prevents long term relapses
Is it hard to believe? Here is a Skinotox treatment review by Paula Zah from Germany. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBUWuQEIr6w&t=35s
Ayushakti's mission is to help people in every possible way. Even these tough times cannot stop us; you can consult our experts by phone, video, or visit the nearest clinic. Book your consultation here https://bit.ly/31YnP1b
For more information write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay Home | Stay Healthy
Author of the Blog: Dr. Ramchandra Konduskar
Expert Review By: Dr Smita Pankaj Naram
Co-Founder, Ayushakti Ayurved Pvt Ltd