Reverse Chronic Bronchitis, Lung infections & improve your breathing capacity naturally
Proven Safe * 50000 Treated Successfully * Scientifically proven herbal therapies*
Bronchitis is a chronic inflammatory condition of the airway passage including the lining of the bronchial tubes. As the irritated membrane swells and grows thicker, it narrows or shuts off the lungs’ tiny airways, resulting in coughing with discolored phlegm and wheezing. Ayurved termed it Tamaka Swasa, caused by Vata and Kapha dosha.
What does bronchitis feel like?
If you have recurrent episodes of these signs and symptoms, it may be acute or chronic bronchitis.
- Low-grade fever
- Chest tightness or pain
- Cough (Dry or productive)
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of breath
- Sleeping difficulty
In Chronic bronchitis, coughing lasts 2-3 months with recurrent episodes and may worsen if not treated.
How is Bronchitis caused?
The most common cause of bronchitis is Cigarette smoking. Other causes include
- Allergic exposures such as dust, pollen, smoke, fumes
- Excessive intake of cold water, cold potency foods, residing in cold places.
- Excessive exercise, sexual intercourse, long walk beyond one’s capacity.
- Constipation associated with flatulence
- Weakness and injury to vital organs
- Regular use of non-compatible foods. E.g., Milk and fish, milk and sour foods, etc., or excessive intake of Vata increasing foods, excess consumption of sesame oil, or fasting in excess.
- Excessive administration of shodhan therapies.
- As a secondary affliction to diarrhea, fever, vomiting, rakta-pitta, udavarta, visuchika-cholera, anemia, poisoning.
- Food causes a burning sensation in the abdomen.
- Intake of aquatic meat, marshy animals and birds, excess curd, and unboiled milk.
- Injury to throat and chest.
As per Ayurveda, poor diet, poor digestion, and incomplete elimination of wastes lead to the formation of Aam (toxins) associated with aggravated Doshas, especially Kapha. The vitiated Vata settles in the lungs which obstruct accumulated Kapha. This creates a favorable ground for the growth of infecting organisms in the bronchial area. Leading to wheezing, tightness in the chest, fever, etc.
There are two types of Bronchitis
- Acute bronchitis: In this common type, Symptoms last for a few weeks, but it doesn’t usually cause any problems.
- Chronic bronchitis: This keeps coming back or doesn’t go away at all. You have a persistent cough with phlegm on most days. This serious condition makes your lungs a breeding ground for all bacterial and viral infections and may lead to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). People with smoking habits may get signs of bronchitis and COPD.
How Bronchitis is diagnosed
During the first few days of illness, it can be difficult to distinguish the signs and symptoms of bronchitis from a common cold. During the physical exam, your doctor will use a stethoscope to listen closely to your lungs as you breathe.
- Chest X-ray-
- A chest X-ray can help determine if you have pneumonia or another condition that may explain your cough. This is especially important if you are a smoker.
- Sputum tests-
- This is to see if you have illnesses that could be helped by antibiotics. Sputum can also be tested for signs of allergies.
- Pulmonary function test-
- During a pulmonary function test, you blow into a spirometer device, which measures how much air your lungs can hold and how quickly you can get the air out of your lungs. This test checks for signs of asthma or emphysema.
Pulse reading (personal consultation required) is Ayushakti’s special tool to diagnose any disease and its severity. Ayushakti’s expert doctors (Vaidya) through face reading (video consultation) understand your symptoms and by checking reports or asking questions, will make a detailed treatment plan for you.
Will Bronchitis go away?
Your doctor may prescribe antibiotics, cough suppressants, and in chronic cases, inhalers or other medications. The side effects of such medications are:
- Drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision, nausea, vomiting, trouble sleeping, or headache may occur after consuming cough medicines.
- Common side effects of inhaled steroids include hoarseness, cough, sore throat, oral thrush.
Ayushakti’s Proven “Asthatox” treatment plan for long-lasting relief from chronic Bronchitis and strengthening lung functions.
Bronchitis is a chronic condition. So long-term treatments are vital to have great results. “Asthatox” is a holistic treatment plan which includes a customized diet, lifestyle suggestions, effective Home tips, proven effective herbal supplements, detox Panchakarma therapies to repair and strengthen the overall respiratory system, and Siddha Marma (Ayurvedic pressure points) for instant relief. You can expect a steady improvement in all the symptoms within 6 -12 months. Further by following the specific diet and continuing the herbal supplements for several months as per your Ayushakti expert doctor’s guidance, you can lead a normal life without any further relapse.
15 Years Of Suffering Allergy And Breathlessness Got Relieved In 6 Months
I had a severe cough, cold, frequent allergies, and breathing difficulty for the past 15 years. Ayushakti’s customized diet and herbal supplements helped improve my health in 6 months. I stopped taking prescription medications, reduced the use of an inhaler pump, and lost 31 pounds. Debbie, USA
Ayushakti’s “Asthatox” treatment focus for Bronchitis
- Kapha pacification (Reduces excess mucus production)
- Regulate Vata movement (Control coughing reflex)
- Increase immunity (Balance Doshas, metabolic fire, and relieves infections)
- Reduce swelling (Strengthen bronchi)
Watch your diet
Diet is significant to reduce cough formation and improve lung functions. Here are the best and worst foods in treating Asthma and Bronchitis
Download now for FREE – “3 worst foods that flare up Asthma and Bronchitis.”
Effective Home Remedies
Home remedies can help relieve symptoms of acute bronchitis, frequent allergies, breathing difficulties, wheezing, or Asthma
Herbal Remedies can create a big difference in treating Bronchitis.
|Swasavin Asthaloc tablet||2 tablets two times a day||Reduces production of Mucus/phlegm and Anti-inflammatory. Strengthens respiratory and functions.|
|Swasavin D-Vyro tablet||2 tablets two times a day||Immune booster, Antiviral, thus relieves frequent allergies.|
|Swasavin Kaphano Syrup||1 teaspoon each 3-4 times a day||Expectorant, Antitussive action. Immunomodulator. Digest the Kapha mucous and expel|
|Jivanyog tablet||2 tablets two times a day||Antiviral, Antibacterial, Antiseptic|
Bronchogenic cyst reduction 90% with the help of Ayushakti treatment
Harsha from the UK had a chronic cough for 3-6 months, and then she had done x-ray and scan. and found that she has a cyst in her lung. i.e., Bronchogenic cyst. This was in 2012. Her doctor suggested an operation, but she has opted Ayurveda and did not go for the operation. She started Ayushakti’s diet and medication for the last four years, and amazingly her cyst has gone down 90% now.
The research papers published in peer-reviewed international journals on Asthaloc tablets and D-Vyro tablets
Yoga & Breathing exercises help
Meditation, Yoga, and breathing exercises help remarkably in improving the lung capacity and breathing pattern.