Eat Right to Have Flexible Joints at Any Age
Diet plays a vital role in overall health. So if you experience any pain or stiffness in your body, immediately follow this proven diet. It will help relieve all symptoms and restore flexibility in any joint problem such as frozen shoulder, back pain, neck pain, sciatica, spondylosis, etc.
For any pain and stiffness, completely stop wheat, deep-fried, fermented, and red meat.
Follow this Fasting regimen :
- On the first day, do fasting only with Ginger water. Boil one liter of water with two teaspoons of dry ginger powder and drink warm throughout the day—no foods to be consumed at all.
- Then, for the next 4 days, take Mung soup only. It will reduce the toxins and swelling in your body. You can make this soup as many times a day whenever you feel hungry. https://youtu.be/It8JvDpNWYc
- You can even add vegetables such as squashes, soft gourds, carrots, French beans to make it tastier.
- For the next five days, follow a diet with mung and vegetables prepared in a more solid form, such as moong chilla, sauteed vegetables, or only mung and vegetable patties. Just eat these for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Within ten days, you will lose some weight and feel very light and more flexible.
- Then slowly start eating regular food. But avoid completely :
- Wheat, refined flour, fermented, sour, and deep-fried foods, red meat like pork & beef, and gas-forming foods such as raw salads, sprouts. Also, avoid processed foods.
Take more of these items to reduce inflammation and stiffness.
- Cooked vegetables such as squashes, spinach, pumpkins, kale, asparagus, zucchini, soft gourds, carrots, leafy greens.
- Grains: Rice, quinoa, quinoa, amaranth, Kamut, spelt, polenta, and amaranth
- Pulses, legumes & lentils: green mung, mung dal, red and yellow lentils.
- Make roti/chapati from millets and mung flour.
- Moderately consume chicken or fish.
- Spice up your foods with ginger, garlic & cumin, asafoetida, coriander which reduce gas formation and increase air movements in the body.
Simple joint strengthening exercises would be a great help in relieving joint stiffness and improving flexibility.
Six proven quick relief exercises from frozen shoulder to flexible shoulder
Four proven exercises you should do daily if you have back pain or wish to prevent it
Ayushakti's worldwide practitioners are experts for successfully helping in Arthritis, joint pain, back pain, or any chronic health problems. It is always better to be under their care for remarkable breakthrough relief in chronic years old severe health problems.
Along with the diet, taking home remedies will remarkably relieve the inflammation and improve flexibility: -
4 Powerful Home Remedies to improve the flexibility of joints
How to relieve Frozen shoulder naturally
Ayushakti's mission is to help people in every possible way. You can consult our experts by phone or video. We will suggest diet & home remedies for maintaining your wellbeing in these difficult times.
Book your consultation here https://bit.ly/2Zgpimk
For more information write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may contact us on our toll-free numbers - 18002663001 (India) & +18002800906 (Global)
Author of the Blog: Dr. Rajeshri Mehta
Expert Review By: Dr Smita Pankaj Naram
Co-Founder, Ayushakti Ayurved Pvt Ltd