2 Powerful Kitchen Tips to Beat Acid Reflux
People with heartburn commonly reach for over-the-counter medications that neutralize stomach acid temporarily. For long-term effects, it's not a permanent solution & comes with many side effects. But following some herbal or spice combinations also offers relief from Acid reflux symptoms remarkably.
Consider trying the following natural kitchen remedies :
- Cooling herbal mix to reduce Acidity
- Black resin – Soak overnight in one glass of water. (Extract the liquid in the morning)
- Liquorice powder 1 teaspoon
- Cumin seed powder 1 teaspoon
- Coriander seed Powder 1 teaspoon
- Fennel seed powder 1 teaspoon
- Dry Ginger powder ½ teaspoon
Mix all well and drink 2-3 times a day. Or drink after every meal.
- Ghee on an empty stomach to relieve skin rashes and acid reflux.
Take one teaspoon of ghee with ½ glass of warm water on an empty stomach. Help reduce heat, relieve skin allergies due to severe acid reflux.
Ayushakti's mission is to help people in every possible way. You can consult our experts by phone or video. We will suggest diet & home remedies for maintaining your wellbeing in these difficult times. Book your consultation here https://bit.ly/2Zgpimk
For more information write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Author of the Blog: Dr. Rajeshri Mehta
Expert Review By: Dr Smita Pankaj Naram
Co-Founder, Ayushakti Ayurved Pvt Ltd