Infertility refers to an inability to conceive after having regular unprotected sex. Infertility can also refer to the biological inability of an individual to contribute to conception, or to a female who cannot carry a pregnancy to full term. In many countries, infertility refers to a couple that has failed to conceive after 12 months of regular sexual intercourse without the use of conception. Basically, it is when a woman doesn’t get pregnant even after having unprotected sex, regular for six months to a year. Get in touch with the nearest ayurvedic treatment centre of infertility in India or Mumbai for ayurvedic treatment for infertility.
The main and biggest symptom of infertility is not getting pregnant. It can occur either due to men or women or both. Know more about infertility treatment in female from ayushakti: Ayurveda treatment of infertility of India. Certain symptoms which can be seen in the men and women are:
INFERTILITY SYMPTOMS IN WOMEN.
- The main symptom of infertility is the inability to get pregnant. A menstrual cycle that’s too long (35 days or more), too short (less than 21 days), irregular or absent can mean that you’re not ovulating. There may be no other outward signs or symptoms
- Abnormal periods- Bleeding is heavier or much lighter than normal.
- Irregular Periods- The number of days in between each period varies each month.
- No period – It may sound weird but yes it can take place. Get consulted as fast as possible from any ayurvedic professional from ayushakti: an ayurvedic clinic where you can get the treatment of infertility.
- Painful periods with back pain, pelvic pain and cramps.
- Changes in sex drive and/or desire.
- Dark hair growth in lips, chest and chin.
- Loss of hair.
- Weight gain.
- Pain during sex.
- Genital infection
- Pelvic infection
- Endocrine dysfunction
- Sexual dysfunction.
CAUSES AND TREATMENT OF FEMALE INFERTILITY.
- Ovulation Problems- The most common causes of female infertility include problems with ovulation, damage to fallopian tubes or uterus, or problems with the cervix. Age can contribute to infertility because as a woman ages, her fertility naturally tends to decrease. It can cause due to various reasons like a hormone imbalance, a tumour or cyst, anorexia or bulimia, alcohol or drug use, Thyroid gland problems, excess weight, stress, excessive bleeding in the menstrual cycle.
- Damage to the fallopian tubes or uterus can be caused by previous infection or illness, Polyps in the uterus, pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis or fibroids, scar tissues or adhesions, severe medical illness, a birth defect, DES Syndrome.
- Potential female infertility is assessed as part of a thorough physical exam. The exam will include a medical history regarding potential factors that could contribute to infertility, doctors or healthcare professionals would get the patient pass through certain tests like urine or blood to check for infections, disease, hormonal changes or inflammation of thyroid gland.
- Pelvic exam and breast exam, a sample of cervical mucus and tissue to determine if ovulation is occurring, Laparoscope inserted into the abdomen to view the condition of organs.
- Hysteroscopy uses a tiny telescope with a fibre light to look for uterine abnormalities. Ultrasound can and is used to look at the uterus and ovaries. May be done vaginally or abdominally. Sonohystogram combines ultrasound and saline injected into the uterus to look for abnormalities or problems.
Ayushakti’s mission is to help people in every possible way. You can consult our experts on phone or video. We will suggest diet & home remedies for maintaining your wellbeing in these difficult times. Book your consultation here https://bit.ly/31YnP1b
For more information write to us at email@example.com
Author of the Blog: Dr. Deepali Shastri
Expert Review By: Dr Smita Pankaj Naram
Co-Founder, Ayushakti Ayurved Pvt Ltd