Hair loss is one of the most common problems worldwide, and almost people of every age suffer from it.
Ayurveda suspects an excess of Pitta dosha could be the main reason for hair loss. The solution to hair loss is to reduce Pitta dosha. You can easily fix this by following a diet that reduces or eliminates foods that increase or produce excess heat. This diet would result in healthy locks and benefit those suffering from hair loss. But there is more. You will be healthier, leaner, and stronger if you follow the dietary recommendations.
Many people who follow the diet continue to do so even after their hair problems are resolved. This is a smart decision. This should be a lifestyle, not a temporary treatment. The Ayurveda diet can be very simple to follow. These foods are easy to prepare and can be found in your local grocery store or in the shelf of the kitchen. They are also delicious. You can also grow some ingredients indoors by starting a container garden. These herbs and plants are easy to maintain and benefit your overall health.
Also Read: Natural Ways To Stop Hair Fall
Here are some of the best foods to Control Hair Fall
These foods are high in Vitamins C and B complex, important fat acids, zinc, and sulfur which can make hair roots strong. Protein-rich foods like:
- Soya bean
- Grains including rice, oat, rye, maize, millet, amaranth, quinoa, kamut, spelt, polenta; basically everything other than wheat
- Soaked seeds and nuts
- Seasonal fruits and vegetables (especially those with high fiber)
- Pulses like mung and split mung beans, tur dal and red lentils
- Most essential is the use of various spices: the best for all Doshas arecumin, coriander, fennel and saffron
Drinking 10 to 20 glasses of water daily is an important part of the program. This cleanses the body of accumulated toxins.
Avoid these foods:
These foods can increase Pitta and lead to increased heat.
- Hot Fried foods or greasy
- Sour foods
- White flour (pastries, bread, pasta, etc.)
- White sugar
- Junk food (chips and candies, processed food, etc.)
- Artificial colors and preservatives in foods
- Sour foods such as tomatoes, all sour fruits, vinegars and hot spices like chillies
You should not consume the following, but you can have them in moderation.
- Black Tea , Ginger Tea
- CCF Tea
These are just a few of the recommended recipes that can be used to stop hair loss and promote hair growth.
- Consume 1/3 cup aloe vera juice daily or mix 1 tablespoon aloe gel with a pinch of cumin three times daily for 3 months. This is a great way to control and stop hair fall. Aloe vera can cause diarrhea if taken in excess. Only take the recommended dose.
- Fresh juices made with alfalfa, carrots, spinach, lettuce, and spinach can help hair growth.
- Add a teaspoonful of white sesame seeds to your breakfast everyday. Sesame seeds provide a good source of magnesium and calcium. These nutrients are vital for bone health. (Remember, Ayurveda says hair requires the same nutrients as the bones).
- Milk should only be taken warm and, preferably, spiced with ginger, cardamom, cinnamon or turmeric. Good alternatives to cow‘s milk are soya milk, rice milk, almond milk, oats milk or coconut milk.
- To prevent constipation, eat large amounts of high-fiber fruits and vegetables. Hair health is also improved when there is regular bowel movement.
Ayurvedic nutrition guarantees strong hair and prevents hair loss.
Ayushakti Ayurved Treatment For Hairfall
Ayushakti’s Hairshakti Program for Hairfall uses herbal ingredients that are scientifically proven to reverse the hair-falling phase to the hair growth phase, as per the research journal of Ethnopharmacology.
Sukesha oil, one of the external applications, reduces hair falling just within 3-5 applications itself & the ingredients in Herbal formulas are proven to produce BMP (bone Morphogenic protein), which is mainly responsible for hair regrowth & long life of our hair.
WHAT ARE THE REMARKABLE BENEFITS OF THE HAIRSHAKTI PROGRAM?
- Within a few weeks to a few months, hair fall stops.
- Stimulates new hair regrowth at the root.
- Prolongs the life cycle of hair, giving the blessing of long life to your hair.
- Fully restores the vitality of the hair, improving its quality of hair.
- Helps make hair denser with thick hair volume.
- Controls hair loss.
- Reduces chronic scalp infections and dandruff.
- Restores hair regeneration by renewing hair roots and preventing future hair loss.
Ayushakti’s “Hair Shakti” program promotes new hair growth with strength and volume and relieves dandruff. Provides 90% results in 3 months.
Improper diet and sedentary lifestyle can contribute to hair loss along with many health ailments it is very important to monitor what you eating and intake of all the essential nutrients in your diet. At Ayushakti Ayurved, the doctor analyzes your root cause of hairfall & creates customized diets, proven kitchen remedies, effective herbal remedies and authentic detox therapies.
Ayushakti’s mission is to help people in every possible way. You can consult our experts by phone or video. We will suggest diet & home remedies for maintaining your well-being in these difficult times. Book your consultation here – BOOK NOW
For more information write to us at email@example.com
You may contact us on our toll-free numbers – 18002663001 (India) & +18002800906 (Global)
Author of the Blog: Dr.Ronak Naik
Expert Review By: Dr Smita Pankaj Naram