Ayurveda Home Remedies To Boost Male Fertility
Men frequently question women's inability to conceive. It would be best if to keep an eye on yourself more closely. It's possible that you, not your wife, is to blame for inability to conceive.
Among couples who visit an infertility specialist, 40% of cases involve male infertility. Male infertility is the inability of a man to produce fertile sperm for a woman to conceive. Low sperm count, poor motility, morphology, and other factors may contribute to infertility.
In the "Vajikarana" chapter, Ayurveda explains some home remedies and how to treat male infertility. The herbs, lifestyle, and diet management discussed in this blog can improve men's fertility. Among the seven dhatus, the Shukra dhatu aids in the production of sperm. Thus, healthy sperm are produced when Shukra dhatu receives adequate nourishment.
Ayurveda's Causes of Male infertility:
- Congenital conditions like a gamete defect cause abnormalities in the reproductive system
- A sperm defect known as Shukra dosha can be caused by psychological, behavioral, or food factors
- Loss of sexual desire
Ayurvedic home remedies for Male infertility:
- Pumpkin seeds have been used for centuries to treat male infertility. When taken regularly, pumpkin seed boiled in water is effective.
- Four to five raw cloves of garlic help treat male infertility and strengthen the male reproductive system.
- One of the most simple and effective treatments for infertility is onion. Include onion in your daily diet.
- Boil 2 cups of milk and 1 tablespoon of black gram (chana) until the milk is absorbed. Add jaggery or honey for sweetener as per your preference. Have this for breakfast. In Ancient Ayurvedic texts, it is mentioned to increase the quantity and quality of the sperm black gram is effective.
- Consuming the powdered roots of a lady's finger improves male fertility and strengthens the reproductive system.
- Maintain regular exercise and adequate sleep. Exercise helps you keep your ideal weight, as being overweight or obese can cause hormonal imbalances.
- Quit Smoking and Drinking: It has been observed that smoking and drinking produce lower-quality and fewer sperm.
- Avoid taking certain medications like antidepressants and anti-inflammatory medications.
- Eat more foods that fight radicals and get enough vitamin D, folate, and zinc.
The most important home remedies for male infertility are diet and exercise. A diet high in ghee, milk, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, fresh organic vegetables, plant-based proteins, and spices like ajwain, turmeric, and cumin, among others, is beneficial for male infertility.
Preservatives, trans fats, and chemical-based foods should be avoided.
Read also: Ayushakti Diet Plan For Infertility
Ayurveda's natural herbs for male infertility treatment:
Some herbs used to treat male infertility include Ashwagandha, Shweta musli, Shatavari, Gokshura, Padma Beeja, Amla, Draksha, and Haritaki.
Most doctors, especially ayurvedic doctors, recommend changing one's diet, lifestyle, and home remedies as natural ways to increase male fertility. Ayurveda offers a variety of natural treatments and home remedies that can help both men and women become more fertile if they suffer from infertility.
Consulting an Ayurvedic physician before beginning any Ayurvedic medication or home remedies for male infertility is recommended. Since Prakriti, or the constitution of the body, varies from person to person and determines the ideal combination of medicines and herbal remedies.
Ayushakti's mission is to help people in every possible way. Even these tough times cannot stop us; you can consult our experts on phone, video or visit the nearest
Book your consultation here https://bit.ly/31YnP1b
You may contact us on our toll-free numbers - 18002663001 (India) & +18002800906 (Global)
For more information, write to us at email@example.com
Stay Home | Stay Healthy