Don't Let Depression Stop You
Reverse depression with happiness & joy, positivity, enthusiasm, and a blissful mind.
Helped 100,000 plus happy clients globally to get rid of antidepressants forever
Depression is a mental health disorder where a person experiences a constant feeling of sadness, negative thoughts, loss of interest in work or any activities, and finally causing significant impairment in daily life.
How Does Depression Affect you?
Depression is a mood disorder that provokes a constant feeling of unhappiness, sadness, and loss of interest in almost everything. The blockage in the neurotransmitter substance in the nervous system causes depression. It affects how you feel, think, and behave and leads to various emotional and physical problems. It may be getting irritated by doing a normal day-to-day routine and feeling sad and depressed and sometimes nothing makes sense as if life isn't worth living.
Ayurveda has described psychosis in the chapter “Unmad." The mind has three qualities, such as Satva, Rajas, and Tamas. Satva's quality of mind creates a state of happiness, satisfaction in any situation, and confidence. At the same time, Rajas cause a state of anger, anxiety, jealousy, and desire. Tamas causes a state of unawareness, anxiety, depression, and lack of purpose in life.
We need to balance all these three with Sattva Guna's predominance for a happy, blissful, and positive mind. When the Tamas guna is dominant, you feel lonely, sad, have negative thoughts, hallucinations, and eventually fall into a deep depression. The mental channel ( manavah strotas ) includes the senses, nervous system, heart & brain. When excessive air (Vata) dries up or excessive aam (toxic mucus ) blocks the secretion of neurotransmitters, a state of depression is created.
What does depression feel like?
If you have these signs for more than 1-2 months, it can be a symptom of depression or anxiety and stress.
- Loss of interest or pleasure in activities
- Want to be alone and irritation by light
- Change in weight
- Difficulty sleeping or oversleeping
- Energy loss
- Feelings of worthlessness
- Thoughts of death or suicide
Panic attacks and accelerated heart beat got relieved with Ayushakti herbs
“I used to have horrible panic attacks. Always feel stressed out, high blood pressure & an accelerated heartbeat. According to MY GP, I could not have to continue living without medications. But the Ayushakti’s Ayurvedic doctor handled the symptoms very carefully, and even my sinusitis is disappeared. I am happy now. Ayurveda gave a big contribution to my life. ”. A. Heinzinger, Vienna.
Why does Depression happen?
Depression is more familiar in people whose blood relatives also have this condition. Other causes are changes in brain chemicals occurring by Neurotransmitters. Or may implicate transformations in the body's balance of hormones in inducing or initiating depression.
Ayurveda says that due to the diet, lifestyle, culture, or spiritual background, the data quality of the mind gets reduced, and Tamas quality increases. Along with that multiple times, disproportionate Vata (air) and Aama toxins deposited in the nervous system obstruct the mind's natural reactions to guard and finally create depression, complaints, stress, fear anxiety, phobia, and no confidence.
Which depression do I have?
Types of symptoms caused by prominent depression can differ from person to person.
- Anxious distress —
- Depression with distinctive restlessness or stress about potential events or loss of control.
- Mixed factors —
- Depression and mania jointly with high self-esteem, speaking too much and boosted energy.
- Melancholic —
- Intense depression with insufficiency of response to something that used to bring happiness and associated with early morning awakening aggravated moods such as regret, turmoil, appetite transformations, and sluggishness.
- Atypical —
- Depression possesses the capacity to temporarily be cheered by optimistic events, augmented appetite, unreasonable need for sleep, sensitivity to nonacceptance, and a hefty feeling in the arms or legs.
- Depression is attended by misconceptions or hallucinations, which may affect personal inadequacy or other negative themes.
- Catatonia —
- Depression possesses motor movement that involves either unmanageable and meaningless movement or fixed and rigid posture.
- Peripartum onset —
- Depression appears during pregnancy or in the weeks or months after delivery (postpartum).
- Seasonal pattern —
- Depression is related to changes in seasons and reduced exposure to sunlight.
Several other disorders include depression as a symptom like-
Bipolar I and II disorders, Cyclothymic disorder, Disruptive mood dysregulation disorders in children, or Persistent depressive disorder. The use of some drugs or medical conditions may also cause chronic depression symptoms.
How to diagnose depression?
Your doctor may determine a diagnosis of depression based on:
- Physical exam-
- Your physician may do a physical test and ask questions about your fitness. In a few circumstances, depression may be linked to an underlying physical health situation.
- Lab tests-
- Your doctor may do a complete blood count or thyroid test to make sure it's functioning properly.
- Psychiatric evaluation-
- Your mental soundness expert asks about your signs, introspections, emotions, and behavior patterns.
Ayushakti expert doctors diagnose illnesses through pulse reading – an ancient system in Ayurveda. The doctors will suggest a customized treatment plan as per your requirement.
Will Depression ever go away?
Modern treatments possibility:
There's no sure way to prevent depression. However, these strategies may help.
- Take steps to control stress.
- Reach out to family and friends.
- Get treatment at the most premature sign of a problem.
- Consider getting natural long-term maintenance treatment.
Many types of antidepressants, Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)- Serotonin-Norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs). Mood stabilizers, Anti-psychotics, Anti-anxiety, and stimulant medications also may be added for short-term use.
Different types of psychotherapy can be effective for depression, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy or interpersonal therapy as per the need.
In some people, depression is so stinging that a hospital stay is required. This may be essential if you can't manage yourself appropriately or when you're in direct jeopardy of hurting yourself or someone else. Psychiatric therapy at a hospital can help keep you relaxed and safe until your mood enhances.
What are the side effects of such medications?
Risks of suddenly discontinuing medication-You should not discontinue taking an antidepressant without having a word with your doctor first. Antidepressants aren't regarded as addictive, but sometimes physical dependence can occur.
- Discontinuing suddenly may cause a sudden worsening of depression.
- Discontinuing treatment abruptly or missing several doses can cause withdrawal-like symptoms.
- If you're pregnant or breastfeeding, some antidepressants may pose an increased health risk to your unborn child or nursing child.
- Most antidepressants are generally safe. Antidepressants are more likely to reduce suicide risk in the long run by improving mood. In some cases, young adults may increase suicidal thoughts or behavior when taking antidepressants, especially in the first few weeks after starting or when the dose is changed.
Can depression be cured with Ayurveda?
Ayushakti’s ayurvedic approach:-
If you want to remain always positive, happy, and blissful, your mind must be of a Satva quality. The toxins should not pollute the nervous system so it carries the right message.
Ayushakti's research team has developed the "Depritox" detox program – a proven effective method in treating Depression, Anxiety, and stress conditions. The special therapies and Marma points in the “Depritox” program help balance doshas, remove blockages, promote Satva qualities of mind and improve overall health.
Ayushakti doctors will create an individual treatment plan for you. You'll learn how to control the symptoms and manage trigger factors. You will also learn how to improve your condition with lifestyle and dietary changes.
Depritox treatment focus will be:
- NOURISH SATTVA GUNA (Increase positivity, stimulate heart tissues)
- INCREASE BLOOD CIRCULATION IN MIND (Balance secretion of neurotransmitters, stimulates mind)
- BALANCING DOSHAS (Alleviate Rajas, Tamas)
“Depritox” program is a combination of customized diet, Lifestyle, Herbal supplements, kitchen rem