Simple Tips to Reverse Fibroid Naturally
How to reduce the size of Fibroid from 7 cm or more to 0.01 mm or clear completely?
Now you can reduce the risk of miscarriage, heavy bleeding, and pelvic pain naturally with a customized diet, kitchen remedies, and a detox plan
*Safe & Natural* Successfully helped 50,000 plus globally
The fibroid is becoming common in many young women. It is most common for difficulty in conception and even miscarriage. Fibroids can be as diminutive as a pea and can increase as enormous as a melon. It is estimated that 20-50% of women have or will have, fibroids at some time in their lives. Most commonly seen in their 30s and 40s, and tend to shrink after menopause.
What is Fibroid?
Fibroid or uterine Fibroid is a benign growth which means a non-cancerous tumor that grows in the uterus (womb). They grow from the muscle cells of the uterus and may protrude from inside or outside the surface of the uterus, or they may be contained within the muscular wall. Although they are composed of the same smooth muscle fibers as the uterine wall i.e., myometrium, they are much denser than normal myometrium.
Can Fibroid create a problem in the reproductive system?
Fibroid can develop during a woman’s childbearing years. These fibroids vary in size, position, and number and thus, cause uterine enlargement. It is important to understand which size of fibroid is dangerous. The cause and growth of Fibroid can be hereditary and may also be related to estrogen imbalance. The growth patterns of uterine fibroids vary. They may grow gradually or rapidly, or they may continue to remain the exact size. Uterine fibroids are usually round. In most circumstances, fibroids do not induce ache or other symptoms. .
How do I know that I have Fibroid?
Many women with fibroids have no symptoms, while others have symptoms like heavy or painful periods, heavy bleeding between periods, pelvic pain, INFERTILITY, or multiple miscarriages. Other symptoms include severe pain during sexual intercourse, bloated and heaviness in the lower abdomen, frequent urination.
Fibroid development is influenced by the reproductive hormones estrogen and progesterone. When these hormone levels reduce at menopause, multiple symptoms of fibroids begin to resolve.
If you notice such symptoms frequently, immediately consult an Ayushakti doctor to treat Fibroid safely and naturally.
Why do Fibroids grow?
Ayushakti Ayurveda believes that the food, when digested, gets converted into different tissues with the help of metabolic fire in a very organized manner. From the foods digested, nutritional plasma gets absorbed and converted into RASA, which is essential for endocrine harmony. FSH and LH hormones are produced in the hypothalamus, which is connected with the RASA DHATU. Then they are brought to the ovaries through blood. Ovaries then make estrogen and progesterone. Estrogen creates follicles, and progesterone creates menstruation or growth in the baby after conception. Then the muscle tissues generate the structure of the body, including the uterus and reproductive systems. When there are blockages in the muscle tissues, it causes multiple growths of tissues.
According to Ayushakti Ayurveda, an Improper diet and Stressful lifestyle vitiate the Tridoshas (Vata, Pitta, Kapha) and Aama (toxins) produced. The aggravated Doshas, along with Aam, settles in the reproductive channel (Artava-vaha channel) and blocks the metabolic fire causing a complete imbalance in the muscle tissue nourishment. The vitiated Pitta (heat) causes inflammation in the reproductive channel. It may result in an accumulation of extracellular matrix, collagen, and elastin. It can lead to growth on the muscular wall of the uterus and presents as a Uterine Fibroid.
Improper diet and Stressful lifestyle
Vitiated Dosha & Aam pollute of Artava Vaha Stratos
Low metabolic fire
Inflammation in the uterine region
Fibroid growth on the muscular wall of the uterus
Other causes include:
- Medications including some types of Antipsychotics, Cancer chemotherapy, Antidepressants, Blood pressure drugs, Allergy medications
- Stress- Mental stress can temporarily alter the functioning of your hypothalamus that controls the hormones that regulate your menstrual cycle. Ovulation and menstruation may stop as an impact.
- Hormonal imbalance like Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), Thyroid malfunction
- Genetic changes
- Other growth characteristics such as insulin-like growth aspect.
Can Fibroid cause infertility?
Fibroids may cause infertility in many different ways
- Compression on the fallopian tubes results in a blockage of the passage of sperm or eggs.
- A large fibroid may distort the pelvic structure and make it difficult for the fallopian tube to capture an egg at the time of ovulation.
- Fibroids in the muscle portion of the uterus may cause reduced blood flow to the uterine lining, making it more difficult for an implanted embryo to grow and develop.
- Even small fibroids in the uterine may cause inflammation that makes the uterine unreceptive for an embryo to implant.
- Some of these same possibilities may also increase the risk of miscarriage.
Can Fibroid cause miscarriage?
Depending on size & position, they interfere in implanting an embryo or even can be responsible for miscarriages.
What are the types of Fibroid?
The type of uterine Fibroid depends on its location in or on the uterus.
- Intramural fibroids-
Intramural fibroids are the most typical type of Fibroid. These kinds emerge within the muscular wall of the uterus. Intramural fibroids may expand larger and can extend your womb.
- Subserosal fibroids-
Subserosal fibroids form on the exterior part of your uterus, which is named the serosa. They may expand enormous enough to make your womb seem bigger on one side.
- Pedunculated fibroids-
Subserosal tumors can generate a limb, a slender bottom that helps the tumor. When they do, they’re comprehended as pedunculated fibroids.
- Submucosal fibroids-
These types of tumors develop in the middle muscle layer of the uterus. Submucosal tumors aren’t as ordinary as the other types.
How to diagnose Fibroid?
- Pelvic Exam- Uterine fibroids are often discovered incidentally during a routine pelvic exam. Your physician may feel abnormalities in the shape of your uterus, indicating the presence of fibroids.
- Ultrasound- It utilizes sound waves to obtain a photo of your uterus to verify the diagnosis and to map and gauge fibroids.
- Lab tests- If you have abnormal menstrual bleeding, your doctor may order a complete blood count (CBC) to determine if you have anemia because of chronic blood loss and other blood tests to rule out bleeding disorders or thyroid problems.
- Imaging studies-
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI): This imaging examination can demonstrate the length and location of fibroids, recognize different types of tumors, and assist specify suitable treatment options.
- Hysterosonography: It uses sterile saline to expand the uterine cavity, making it easier to get images of submucosal fibroids and the endometrium.
- Hysterosalpingography: It uses a dye to highlight the uterine cavity and fallopian tubes on X-ray images. Your physician may advise it if infertility is a problem. It also can help to determine if your fallopian tubes are open.
- Hysteroscopy- A lighted telescope called a hysteroscope is inserted through the cervix into the uterus. The doctor then injects saline into your uterus, expanding the uterine cavity and allowing the doctor to examine the walls of your uterus and the openings of your fallopian tubes.
Ayushakti’s expert doctors (Vaidya) diagnose Fibroid through pulse reading (personal consultation) or face reading (video consultation). Ayushakti doctor will evaluate the symptoms and accordingly plan a combination of treatments for ultimate reduction in Fibroid Size.
There's no single best approach to uterine Fibroid in modern medicines. Many treatment options exist. Your doctor can guide you on what's good for you.
- Watchful waiting-
Many women with uterine fibroids experience no or only mildly annoying signs and symptoms. If that's the issue for you, attentive waiting could be a choice. Fibroids aren't cancerous. They rarely interfere with pregnancy. They normally grow gradually and manage to shrink after menopause.
Medications for uterine fibroids target hormones that regulate your menstrual cycle, treating heavy menstrual bleeding and pelvic pressure symptoms. They don't eradicate fibroids but may shrink them. Medications include:
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists-
- Medications called Gn-RH agonists treat fibroids by stopping the generation of estrogen and progesterone. As a consequence, menstruation ceases, fibroids shrink, and anemia usually enhances.
Many women have effective burning flashes while using Gn-RH agonists. Gn-RH agonists generally are used for no more than three to six months because signs return when the remedy is stopped, and long-term use can generate a loss of bone.
- Progestin-releasing intrauterine device (IUD) -
- A progestin-releasing IUD can reduce heavy bleeding generated by fibroids. A progestin-releasing IUD feeds sign relief only and doesn't shrink fibroids or make them vanish. It also controls pregnancy
- Tranexamic acid-
- This non-hormonal medication is taken to relieve heavy menstrual periods. It's taken only on heavy bleeding days.
- Other medications-
- Your doctor might recommend other medications. For instance, oral contraceptives or progestin can assist in managing menstrual bleeding, but they don't decrease fibroid size.
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), which are not hormonal medications, may effectively relieve pain related to fibroids, but they don't reduce bleeding caused by fibroids.
- Non-invasive Procedure-
MRI-guided focused ultrasound surgery (FUS) is a non-invasive therapy alternative for uterine fibroids that conserves your uterus, needs no incision, and is done on outpatient grounds. When the spot of the Fibroid is targeted, the ultrasound transducer concentrates sound waves (sonications) into the Fibroid to warm and eliminate small areas of fibroid tissue. It is a more contemporary technology, so experimenters are discovering more about long-term protection and effectiveness.
- Minimally Invasive Procedures-
- Uterine artery embolization:
Detailed procedures can eradicate uterine fibroids without actually terminating them through surgery. They include:
- Uterine artery embolization:
- Small particles (embolic agents) are insinuated into the arteries furnishing the uterus, trimming off blood flow to fibroids. It makes them shrink and die. This technique can be useful in shrinking fibroids and easing the symptoms they cause. Difficulties may emerge if the blood supply to your ovaries or other organs is compromised.
- In this laparoscopic technique, an electric current or laser kills the fibroids and shrinks the blood vessels that graze them. An identical process called cryomyolysis freezes the fibroids.
- Laparoscopic or robotic myomectomy:
- In a myomectomy process, your surgeon extracts the fibroids, vacating the uterus in place.
- Hysteroscopic myomectomy:
- This method may be an alternative if the fibroids are held inside the uterus (submucosal). Your surgeon accesses and extracts fibroids using tools inserted via your vagina and cervix into your uterus.
- Endometrial ablation:
- This therapy utilizes heat, microwave energy, burning water, or electric current to eradicate the lining of your uterus, either terminating menstruation or decreasing your menstrual flow. Generally, endometrial ablation is efficacious in stopping irregular bleeding. Submucosal fibroids can be terminated at the time of hysteroscopy for endometrial ablation, but this doesn't impact fibroids beyond the interior lining of the uterus
- Traditional Surgical Procedures-
- Abdominal myomectomy:
- If you have numerous fibroids, massive fibroids, or very profound fibroids, your physician may use an open abdominal surgical approach to remove the fibroids. Nevertheless, scarring after surgery can impact future fertility.
- Hysterectomy is the expulsion of the uterus. It remains the only proven permanent solution for uterine fibroids. Hysterectomy terminates your ability to bear children. You may also face a raised long-term risk of heart and blood vessel (cardiovascular) conditions and certain metabolic disorders after a hysterectomy. So always look if there are any choices that you might evaluate.
Ayushakti’s Ayurved approach in treating Fibroid
Ayushakti’s “Infertox” treatment is remarkable in effectively removing the blockages of Rasa and Rakta tissues, improving the metabolic fire, and thereby helping to shrink the Fibroid sizes significantly. Infertox is a combination of specific diet, lifestyle, ancient home remedies, effective herbal supplements, and authentic detox cleansing therapies, improving the overall reproductive system and reducing the size of Fibroid within 6 to 18 months and helps in fibroid treatment without surgery. You may have to patiently follow the all-natural process in the inferior program to achieve a magnificent result.
Infertox treatment to reduce Fibroids focuses on
- Improving the metabolic fire (create a normal process of all tissues, especially Plasma, blood, and muscle tissues, and balancing hormonal level)
- Removing toxins (Remove unwanted extracellular matrix, collagen, elastin)
- Shrinking Fibroids ( by removing blockages)
Proven diet for Fibroid reduction
Following a diet is very vital to reduce the fibroid size and gradually reversing it. Getting the best treatment for fibroids is important. Strictly avoid red meat, processed meat, sausages, high-fat dairy products, and wheat. Eat plenty of vegetables cooked in any form with spices. To help shrink the fibroid sizes fast, follow Ayushakti’s 10 days detox diet.
Natural spices from your kitchen bring remarkable health to you. The right combination of a few specific herbs significantly works to reduce the size of Fibroid if taken along with a customized diet.
Effective herbal supplements support shrinking the Fibroids
Meta boost tablet
2 tablets each twice a day
Balances metabolism and hormones.
2 tablets each twice a day
Antiproliferative action. Reduces the size of Fibroid remarkably
2 tablets each twice a day
Diuretic action. Clear the blockages.
Nari shakti churna
One teaspoon each twice a day
Balancing hormones reduces inflammation in the uterus wall
1 tablet each twice a day
Relieves toxins and blockages
Detox cleansing therapies
Infertox’s detox therapies are remarkable in effectively removing the Aama toxins and thereby shrinking the fibroid sizes. The Infertox treatment for Fibroid is designed with special herbal cleansing procedures with 4 focuses
- The first focus is to melt the Aama toxic mucus from the Rasa and Rakta tissues by giving a special diet, herbs, and dry herbal massage process.
- The second focus is to improve the metabolic fire through specific herbs to prevent new imbalances in the blood tissues.
- Removing the melted toxins from the system through a strong purgation process
- Finally, a deeper cleansing process through specific herbal Bastis, for shrinking the Fibroid. Further following the Rasayana (rejuvenation) herbs and the particular diet for several months significantly help reduce the fibroid sizes or clear the Fibroid completely.
Friends, no need to worry if you or anyone in your family suffer from Fibroid. Following a natural treatment at Ayushakti remarkably helps reverse Fibroid from the root.
3 SIMPLE STEPS TO GET REVERSE FIBROID NATURALLY
A Case Study on how Mrs. Naz reduced won over her years old Fibroid problem with Ayushakti’s Infertox treatments within 6 months
Case number :
The patient was suffering from symptoms such as heavy bleeding, pelvic pain, inflammation in the lower abdomen, frequent micturition. Her body weight was 68 kgs and with a reduced energy level. The Ultrasound reports done on 19-6-2019 showed 3 Fibroid cysts sized as :
(image of the report)
5.76*5.39 CM Anterofundal Subserous Myoma
4.3*3.37 CM – simple cyst on left ovary
2.35*1.69 CM – Hemorrhagic cyst in right ovary
ET (Endometrial Thickening) 7.79 CM
Ayushakti Infertox treatment results
The patient has started with the Infertox treatment program immediately after the USG reports. Her customized inferior treatment included a specific diet, home remedies, herbal supplements to improve metabolism and melt toxins and blockages. The unique detox therapies for her body, such as Vaman (emesis) and Virechan (purgation) processes, helped her removing the sticky toxins out of the body. Within 15 -20 days, she has started feeling energetic, more positive, and reduced few kilograms. Further, the repairing and cleansing bastis (medicated enemas) helped melt the blockages and improve reproductive health. Thus the Fibroid started shrinking from its actual size significantly. Bloating in the lower abdomen and pelvic pain reduced substantially. Additionally, the symptoms of heavy bleeding is reduced remarkably.
Ayushakti doctor suggested a USG report on 9-9-2019. The report shows a significant reduction :
(image of the report)
5.6*5 CM Anterofundal Subserous Myoma
2.13*2.5 CM – simple cyst on left ovary
2.12*1.69 CM – Hemorrhagic cyst in right ovary
ET (Endometrial Thickening) 5.29 CM
Ayushakti doctor has made some changes in her diet and asked her to continue with the herbal supplements and the diet for another 3 months. Within these three months, she has got a tremendous improvement in symptoms. Her periods got regular – getting the cycle every month with the normal flow for 4-5 days. No signs of heavy bleeding and lost 8 kgs within five months. Her energy level and vitality were restored remarkably.
USG report on 1-1-2020 –Cysts in the ovaries significantly shrunken to very minimal
(image of the report)
5.2*5 CM Anterofundal Subserous Myoma
1.8*1.1 MM – simple cyst on left ovary
2.*1.4 MM – Hemorrhagic cyst in right ovary
ET (Endometrial Thickening) 4.11 MM
The report showed a substantial reduction in all fibroid sizes. The left ovary cyst has almost vanished, and the right ovary cyst came down to very minimal. The anterofundal cyst reduced by 1 cm, and the endometrial thickness reduced from 7.79 CM to 4.11 MM.
Ayushakti's mission is to help people in every possible way. You can consult our experts by phone or video. We will suggest diet & home remedies for maintaining your wellbeing in these difficult times.
Book your consultation here https://bit.ly/2Zgpimk
For more information write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Author of the Blog: Dr. Rajeshri Mehta
Expert Review By: Dr Smita Pankaj Naram
Co-Founder, Ayushakti Ayurved Pvt Ltd