What is Alopecia Areata? Treatments and Home Remedies
Alopecia areata is a medical disorder in which hair is lost from a few or all areas of the body, typically from the scalp. Alopecia areata is not usually a severe medical disorder, but it can cause a lot of anxiety and stress. When you have an autoimmune condition, your immune system bombards your own body by mistake. Alopecia areata can be cured. Hair loss can be provoked by various reasons, including the destruction of the hair shaft or follicles and fungal infections. The hair follicles are the source of hair growth, and they are inclined to be pounded by miscellaneous environmental factors. The damage experienced by the hair follicles is usually not of a permanent nature.
Causes of Alopecia Areata or Hair Loss
- Use of toxic shampoos
- Infection or allergy
- Some medical treatments, such as chemotherapy
- An autoimmune disorder, in the circumstance of alopecia areata
Ayushakti Brings You a Few Home Remedies to Prevent Hair Fall
- Home Remedies for Hair Fall
- Milk 1 cup
- Ghee 1 tspn
- Sesame Seed 1 tspn.
- Almonds 4 pieces
Soak Sesame seeds and almonds overnight. Peel the almonds and blend them with milk. Warm it, add sugar and ghee. Drink it on an empty stomach.
- Nourishing and Cooling Hair Oil
- Almond Oil 1 tspn.
- Castor Oil 2 tspn.
- Coconut Oil ½ cup
- Dudhi Ras ½ cup
- Maka Ras ½ cup
- Amla Ras ¼ cup
Boil them until water evaporates. Massage it over the scalp gently using your fingertips.
- For Healthier Hair
- Fresh coconut grated ¼ cup
- Almonds, soaked and peeled 4 nos.
- Sesame Seeds 1 tbsp.
- Water 1.2 cup
Grind it in a mixer. Filter well. Massage it sparingly over the scalp. Keep it overnight and wash it off.
A Word of Advice
Alopecia areata treatment at home is possible. Avoid anxiety and stressful conditions. The more tension you have, the more it echoes on the body’s health, specifically hair loss. Alopecia Areata can be cured
- Sleep enough and take a sound sleep.
- Include protein-rich food items in your diet.
- Manage anxiety and strain.
- Eat slowly and chew the food properly.
- Practice some deep breathing exercises.
- Regular meditation and exercise can be beneficial.
- Mild scalp massage enhances blood circulation and promotes hair re-grow.
- Green and fresh vegetables, soy, sprouts, legumes, etc. should be included in your diet.
- Aloe Vera is excellent for hair loss remedy as it cures the scalp and cleanses the pores.
Ayushakti's mission is to help people in every possible way. You can consult our experts by phone or video. We will suggest diet & home remedies for maintaining your wellbeing in these difficult times.
Book your consultation here https://bit.ly/2Zgpimk
For more information write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Author of the Blog: Dr. Rajeshri Mehta
Expert Review By: Dr Smita Pankaj Naram
Co-Founder, Ayushakti Ayurved Pvt Ltd