World Heart Day 2023: Discover Ayurveda for Heart Health
World Heart Day is celebrated on September 29th every year to raise awareness about cardiovascular diseases and promote healthy heart habits. As we all know, the heart is a vital organ in the body. While physical protection is necessary for its proper functioning, it is not always enough to maintain its good health. Heart disease is the leading cause of death worldwide, making it essential to prioritize the care and attention given to our hearts.
As we all know, the heart is a vital organ in the body. While physical protection is necessary for its proper functioning, it is not always enough to maintain its good health. Heart disease is the leading cause of death worldwide, making it essential to prioritize the care and attention given to our hearts. This article focuses on the Ayurvedic approach to heart health and the use of Ayurvedic therapy for the heart.
According to Ayurveda, the heart has three channels rooted in it, which are responsible for various bodily functions. The Manovaha Srotas is the mind's channel, responsible for thinking, feeling, discernment, memory, and communication, found throughout the body. The Pranavaha Srotas is the respiratory channel responsible for circulating prana, the life-force energy, throughout the body, and is linked to thoughts, emotions, and connection with the higher self. Finally, the Rasavaha Srotas is the lymph and plasma channel responsible for providing refined nutrition and nutrients to every cell and tissue in the body.
At Ayushakti Ayurved, we offer a range of Ayurvedic therapies to help you achieve optimal heart health. Our heart care program includes a personalized diet plan, herbal remedies, detox therapies (panchakarma) and lifestyle recommendations to help balance your doshas and reduce the risk of heart diseases. Our experienced Ayurvedic experts will work with you to identify the root cause of your heart problems and develop a customized treatment plan that suits your individual needs. Book Your Appointment Today!
Heart Dhara is a therapy that involves pouring warm medicated oils or decoction over the heart area for 20-25 minutes by creating a boundary around the heart area with horse gram flour paste.
Benefits of Heart Dhara:
- Relieves anxiety, fear, and depression.
- Strengthens heart Muscles
- Improves blood circulation and produces a calm and grounded feeling.
- Effective in reducing high blood pressure and various other heart diseases.
To maintain a healthy heart, Ayurveda recommends following a Sattvic diet that includes fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins. Avoiding processed foods, fried foods, and foods high in saturated and trans fats can help reduce the risk of heart disease. Ayurveda also recommends incorporating heart-healthy herbs such as Arjuna, Ashwagandha, and Brahmi into your diet to improve heart function and reduce stress.
Ayushakti’s detoxification Panchakarma treatments are highly focused on relieving the root cause of any chronic problem by cleansing, repairing and rejuvenating the deeper tissues and cells in your body. Click here to check out our Panchakarma Detoxification Plan
To take care of your heart, consider incorporating these herbs:
- Arjuna is an exceptional cardiotonic plant, and its bark is beneficial for heart care. It can be consumed with warm milk or water.
- Amalaki is a rejuvenating herb and is one of the three components of Triphala. It is a rich source of antioxidants that nourish the body's tissues and support the proper functioning of the heart. It also aids in digestion and does not aggravate Pitta. Read, Amla: The Ayurvedic Super Herb for Your Health
- Ginger is beneficial to the heart and circulatory system as it promotes healthy circulation, vasodilation, and sweating. It also clears the body's subtle and gross channels by igniting Agni and burning Ama. Fresh ginger can be added to meals or used to make herbal tea.
- Garlic is an effective ayurvedic medicine for heart blockage as it reduces cholesterol levels, potentially lowering the risk of heart disease. Garlic supplements can reduce both total and LDL cholesterol levels by about 10-15% in people with high cholesterol.
- Ashwagandha or winter cherry is a wonder herb that relaxes the mind and body while strengthening the cardiac muscles.
The Proven Ancient “Heartox” program treats your type of Heart problem from the root for lifelong. Experience healthy heart functions, reduced risk of blocks, relief in high blood pressure, diabetes, and obesity.
What Benefit Do You Get with Ayushakti's “Heartox” Solution?
- Prevents risk of blocks, heart attacks and heart failure
- Able to do your routines and exercises with improved breathing capacity and normal heartbeat
- Controls diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol, Thyroid functions
- Improved liver and kidney functions
- Able to manage body weight
- Improved quality of life long term
If you really want to improve your heart health, reduce the risk of blocks, infections after surgery and prevent further complications for long term, only natural solutions can help you. Ayushakti's proven natural solution focuses on relieving the symptoms from the root through customized programs. If you follow all the advice correctly, you will soon be able to live a normal life with healthier heart functions for the rest of your life. Consult Ayushakti expert to find the cause of your type of Heart problem.
In addition to diet and herbal remedies, Ayurveda emphasizes the importance of daily exercise, meditation, and stress management techniques to maintain a healthy heart. Regular exercise helps improve blood flow, strengthen the heart, and reduce the risk of heart diseases. Meditation and stress management techniques such as yoga, pranayama, and mindfulness can help reduce stress and anxiety, which are major risk factors for heart diseases.
Also Read: 3 Yoga Asanas Improve Heart Functions
In conclusion, World Heart Day is an important reminder to take care of our heart health. Ayushakti Ayurved offers a holistic approach to heart health that emphasizes the importance of balancing doshas, following a healthy lifestyle, and incorporating herbal remedies into your diet. At Ayushakti Ayurved, we are committed to helping you achieve optimal heart health through personalized Ayurvedic treatments and therapies. Visit us today to learn more about our heart care program and take the first step towards a healthier heart.
For powerful health transformation stories, subscribe to the Ayushaki Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AyushaktiTV
For regular health tips & updates visit Ayushakti’s Social Media Pages:
- Facebook – Ayushakti Ayurved | Facebook
- Instagram – Ayushakti Ayurved (@ayushakti) • Instagram photos and videos
- Pinterest – ayushaktiayurveda - Profile | Pinterest
Ayushakti's mission is to help people in every way possible. Our Ayurvedic experts are available to give you a consultation either over the phone or through a video consultation. We recommend customised diets, home remedies, and detox therapies to help you find long-term relief from health problems. Book your consultation here: https://bit.ly/3ZroV31
If you would like to know the location or visit one of our centres, please click here: https://www.ayushakti.com/home/p/contact
For more information, write to us at email@example.com. You can contact us on our toll-free numbers - 18002663001 (India) & +18002800906 (Global).
Blog Author: Dr Hemang Parekh
Expert Review: Dr Smita Pankaj Naram
Co-Founder, Ayushakti Ayurved Pvt Ltd
Disclaimer: This blog is for educational purposes only. Please consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before trying or consuming any medicines, home remedies or treatments mentioned in this blog. The information provided is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.