How to purify your body from piled up toxins
‘These below mentioned early signals to your body should not be ignored if you wish to have a disease-free life forever.
Toxins start to pile up in our body drop by drop for years, and suddenly one day, we might experience pain, stiffness, tiredness, no concentration, frequent infections, cough, cold, allergy, blood pressure, weakness, gas, bloated stomach, acidity, etc. These are early signs of toxins that block our digestion and metabolism. This is the time that we must cleanse or detox and remove toxins from deep tissues. It helps to prevent big health problems like chronic joint pain & Arthritis, Asthma & Bronchitis, Skin diseases, sinusitis, Stress & Anxiety, Diabetes, cholesterol, high blood pressure, and blood sugar, infertility, heart problems, Kidney and Liver diseases, and many other chronic health problems.
How do we know that we are piling up toxins? – Check List
1) White coated tongue
It is the first and the most prominent sign of any imbalance in your body. Don't ignore it if the white coating does not go away in a couple of weeks.
If the morning bowels are not cleared easily, it causes many health problems such as chronic acidity, gastritis, Piles, Fistula, and many more health concerns.
3) Bloated stomach, fat accumulation in tummy, hips & butts, and difficulty controlling weight
4) Pain and stiffness in the fingers, knees, neck, and back.
Such occasional mild pains can lead to chronic Joint pain and
Arthritis if proper care is not taken by an individual.
5) Chronic Fatigue
You might experience weakness and feel tired within 4-5 hours of work. You start to feel very sleepy after lunch and unable to focus on work
6) Burping, Gases, and Chronic Acidity
Frequent acidity causes gastritis, stomach ulcer in the long run if not treated at the earliest.
7) Bouts Frequent Skin Allergies
Toxins and blockages often hamper the immune functions which can finally create frequent skin allergies such as redness, rashes in chronic conditions, psoriasis, dermatitis, urticarial, etc.
Reasons of toxins in your body
Regular intake of junk foods, spicy, fermented, oily foods, and a sedentary lifestyle slows down the metabolism in your body can lead to indigestion, then creates toxic mucus in the body. If not removed, these toxins start to pile up in the intestine, liver, blood, veins, skin, circulate throughout the body, and block the bodily channels, finally leading to chronic health challenges. That is why there is a need to flush the toxins from our bodies. The best way to do so is by following a proper diet and doing the right things in our daily lifestyle.
Ayushakti’s Ancient Authentic Panchkarma –detox treatment helps prevent diseases at any age.
Regular Detox (Panchkarma) once every year helps you remove toxins regularly, stay away from chronic ailments, and promote vibrant health forever.
Benefits of Detox (Panchkarma)
1. Improves Metabolism, digestion, blood circulation
2. Controls and prevents Cholesterol, Blood sugar, Blood pressure
3. Fast burning fats and reducing the extra body weight up to 3 to 5 kgs in 1-2 months.
4. Reduces tummy fat and experience abundant energy
5. Rejuvenate cells, improves immunity, and delays the aging process
6. Removes the toxins and Blocks from the Channels and tissues and clear the path
7. Loosen Aam (Toxin) and Excess Doshas (Vata-Pitta-Kapha) in deeper body tissues, then Eliminates these Impurities through urine and stool
8. Relieves gas, acidity, and constipation
9. Treat Skin Disorders like Psoriasis, Urticaria, dermatitis, allergies.
10. Relieves an old Migraine, Chronic Headache,
11. Improves overall functions of the body, repair and rejuvenate bones, muscles, tissues.
12. Reduces pain, inflammation, and joints' stiffness relieves chronic arthritis, back pain, frozen shoulder, sciatica, spondylosis, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis.
13. Relieves Asthma, allergies, bronchitis
And relieve many other chronic problems.
For more information write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Author of the Blog: Dr. Deepali Shastri
Expert Review By: Dr Smita Pankaj Naram
Co-Founder, Ayushakti Ayurved Pvt Ltd