Naturals treatments for Piles (hemorrhoids)
Hemorrhoids commonly known as piles are widened, swollen veins in the lower portion of the rectum and anus. These veins swell and get distressing, specifically when the patient defecates and causes bleeding. Hemorrhoids most probably occur in grown-ups. It can cause considerable annoyance, pain, and discomfort if left untreated.
You don't need to visit a physician for speedy ways to soothe your itching and discomfort, or for endless fixes to keep the pain from getting worse. The most useful remedies for hemorrhoids are usually something you can do at home.
Here Are a Few Symptoms of Hemorrhoids
- Dark red bleeding from the anus.
- Tenderness or discomfort during bowel movements.
- An unbearable bulge or a lump near the anus.
- Anal itching.
- A mucous anal discharge.
Ayushakti Brings You a Few Naturals Treatments for Piles
- Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is considered a natural moisturizer. Coconut oil can help with hemorrhoid symptoms. Applying coconut oil may relieve the swelling, irritation, soothe the affected area and it may also help decrease the urge to scratch the affected area. Apply coconut oil directly to the affected area. Do not scratch. Scratching it can make the area more irritated and painful.
- Aloe Vera
The anti-inflammatory and cooling effects of aloe vera may help ease the irritation, burning, itching, and inflammation of hemorrhoids. Although the study isn’t available for its use on hemorrhoid comfort precisely, it has revealed some advantages for other inflammatory skin ailments. Experts suggest that it is safe to try only if it’s unadulterated and pure aloe vera and not in a lotion, cream, or with other ingredients. One can directly apply the gel to the anus.
- Ice It
Using ice packs on hemorrhoids can relieve pain, discomfort, irritation, burning, and inflammation. Ice should not be seated directly over the trouble area because it can provoke tissue injury. Therefore, ice should be covered in a napkin or towel or cold packs can also be used. Ice packs should be placed on the painful area several times a day as icing can numb the pain for a little while.
- Take Warm Baths
Immerse yourself in a bathtub that should be filled with warm water for at least 15 minutes at a time. One can do this activity 3 to 4 times a day or after every bowel movement. Warm water can help ease inflammation and irritation from hemorrhoids. If you wish to clean the area, too, use scentless soap and do not scrub. Pat gently thereafter to dry.
- Wear Appropriate Clothing
It is recommended to wear loose, comfortable, breathable, cotton, soft underwear. This aids in wound healing by keeping the trouble area aired and stopping the moisture from building up. It also decreases irritation and controls the worsening of inflammation.
- Apply washed ghee on the infected area.
- Avoid sour, pungent, and spicy.
- Do meditation every day.
- Avoid pushing during bowel movements.
- Do pranayam and light exercise daily.
- Go for morning walks.
- Drink a cup of warm milk with 1 tspn of plain ghee at bedtime.
- Take a tspn of Triphala at bedtime in warm water.
- Fasting once a week with warm dry ginger water, as per doctor's advice.
- Drink a lot of water and stay hydrated to keep stools soft so they're more painless to pass.
- Keep the area neat and clean. You can use chemical and fragrance-free wipes after every bowel movement.
- Safeguard your anal canal by oiling it or putting some petroleum jelly before every bowel movement.
- Go to the toilet immediately when you feel the need to go. Holding on will make the stools harder and more painful to pass.
- Try sitting in the tub of warm water by adding some salt to it. It will soothe and relax the infected area.
- Make sure to keep the infected area dry. After every shower or bowel activity, gently pat it dry thoroughly.
Ayushakti's mission is to help people in every possible way. You can consult our experts by phone or video. We will suggest diet & home remedies for maintaining your wellbeing in these difficult times.
Book your consultation here https://bit.ly/2Zgpimk
For more information write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Author of the Blog: Dr. Rajeshri Mehta
Expert Review By: Dr Smita Pankaj Naram
Co-Founder, Ayushakti Ayurved Pvt Ltd