Vision obstacles come on gradually and methodically, depending on the overall well-being history of the person and the dietary choices of the person in pain. In today’s time, more and more people have either commenced wearing glasses or contact lenses to handle defective vision. But does anyone like using them? Well, most of these people do not like using glasses at all. Nonetheless, now you have an alternative way of enhancing your eyesight.
Nope, it is not that basic method of pouring eye drops or taking medicines, and let’s be honest nobody likes it either.
When nothing seems possible to deal with the eyesight problem, there’s one method that always helps you enhance your eyesight and that is a natural way. That’s Ayurveda! In Ayurveda, failing eyesight is termed as Drishti Dosha and is considered to be the effect of nervous weakness, bowel difficulties, or congestion.
Symptoms of unhealthy vision:
- Eyes burning
- Eyes paining
- Heaviness in eyes
- Redness in eyes
- Discharge from eyes
- Low vision
- High pressure on eyes
Ayushakti brings you a few home remedies for healthier eyesight:
- Put rose water in your eyes
- Apply a pack of milk to your eyes
- Splash cool water over your eyes in the morning.
- Eat basil leaves – 1 to 16 nos
- Drink carrot juice
- Practice Netra Basti
Practice the below-given exercises:
- Blink your eyes rapidly several times.
- With the eyes open, move them up. The downside to side, diagonally to top left to bottom right, and top right to bottom right. Counterclockwise in a circle and clockwise in a circle.
- Hold your arm outstretched in front of you. Look at the tip of your index finger and gradually bring the finger close to you, following it with your eyes, until it touches your “third eye” between the eyebrows.
- Look at the time of your nose, and then up toward your “third eye.”
- Finally, close your eyes tightly, then release. These exercises are advantageous for enhancing the flow of the eccentric tissues and the muscles of the eyeball.
Ayushakyi brings you a healthy and tasty eyecare smoothie:
1 bowl almond milk (ideally home-made)
2 bowls of berries (blueberries or raspberries)
1 tablespoon Amla powder (ideally pure)
½-1 tablespoon Organic turmeric, 1 carrot
1–2 Medjool date or date syrup
1 fresh banana
1 tablespoon cinnamon
Method: Mix all the above to smooth and serve at room temperature with a pinch of black pepper to help complete absorption.
Ayushakti’s mission is to help people in every possible way. You can consult our experts by phone or video. We will suggest diet & home remedies for maintaining your wellbeing in these difficult times. Book your consultation here https://bit.ly/31YnP1b
For more information write to us at email@example.com
Author of the Blog: Dr. Rajeshri Mehta
Expert Review By: Dr Smita Pankaj Naram
Co-Founder, Ayushakti Ayurved Pvt Ltd