Everything You Need to Know About Insomnia
Hey Readers, Today, we'll cover everything you need to know about insomnia. Keep reading to discover the causes, symptoms, diet, and remedies.
The natural way to overcome insomnia.
Let's talk about some symptoms you should look out for if you're suffering from insomnia or looking for ways to get a good night's sleep.
If you think the symptoms are getting more severe, seek medical attention immediately.
Symptoms of insomnia-
* After working continuously all day, you may feel like you need some rest, but you struggle to sleep. Feeling restless while lying in bed after a long day at work may indicate insomnia.
- Waking up frequently during the night even after falling asleep and having difficulty falling back to sleep.
* Remaining restless all night and not feeling refreshed during the day.
* The body is always tired as if it is in need of rest. The mind doesn't have any concentration or thinking ability.
Sleep deprivation can disrupt your body's entire functioning system, both physically and mentally.
To sleep well at night, avoid these things.
- Avoid caffeine consumption two to three hours before bedtime.
- Get a regular sleep schedule that you adhere to. Ensure you get at least 8 hours of sleep each night.
- Massage the temple points of your head for a few minutes with ghee. Add a few drops of ghee to your naval as well.
- Avoid drinking too much water before you go to bed to ensure that your sleep is uninterrupted.
- Light scented candles to calm your nerves.
- By applying a few drops of lavender oil around your ear, you will feel a sense of relief.
A variety of factors can trigger insomnia, such as stress, a change of environment, recent trauma, etc.
Insomnia-Relieving home remedies by Ayushakti
Drink this concoction 20 minutes before you go to bed,
1/2 teaspoon- piper longum root powder
1/4 teaspoon -nutmeg powder
8 to 10 strands of - saffron
1 teaspoon - ghee
1 cup - cow milk (if allergic, you can use almond milk)
Raw Canned sugar (optional)
Ayushakti's mission is to help people in every possible way. You can consult our experts on phone or video. We will suggest diet & home remedies for maintaining your wellbeing in these difficult times. Book your consultation here - BOOK NOW
For more information write to us at email@example.com
You may contact us on our toll-free numbers - 18002663001 (India) & +18002800906 (Global)
Author of the Blog: Dr.Ronak Naik
Expert Review By: Dr Smita Pankaj Naram
Co-Founder, Ayushakti Ayurved Pvt Ltd