Prevent Cancer Relapses and Improve the Quality of Your Life
Cancer or Tumors are groups of abnormal cells that form lumps or growths in different body parts. Different types of tumors expand and act differently, depending on whether they are non-cancerous (benign) or cancerous (malignant). Precancerous states have the possibility of developing into cancer.
How Cancer starts or How Tumour is formed?
Cancer cells neglect the typical signals that run the cell cycle and influence the body by dividing uncontrollably and invading surrounding tissues. The gene regulation systems that go wrong during cancer turn out to be the same systems that play important roles in embryonic development, immune response, and many other biological processes. When there is a genetic mutation, the cells begin to grow abnormally. One should know how to avoid cancer recurrence or how to prevent recurrence of cancer because after getting proper treatment the chances of recurrence are there.
In Ayurveda, cancer is termed as “Dushtarbud."
Cancer originates due to a metabolic crisis. In this, all three doshas are aggravated – Vata (air), Pitta (Heat), and Kapha (phlegm/Mucus). Especially excessive Kapha and Aama toxins settle in the muscles (Mansa dhatu) or fatty tissues (Medha Dhatu), blocking the metabolic process. Hence, all the nourishment only feeds muscles and fatty tissues making them grow fast and forms Tumor (Arbuda). Kapha is responsible for growth, feeds this growth, and changes the cellular structure. There could also be secondary growth, according to Ayurveda.
What are the Signs and Symptoms?
If you have these symptoms frequently, immediately consult your doctor
- Weight loss
- Recurrent fever
- Recurrent infections
- Bowel changes
Why does Cancer happen?
The main reason for cancer or tumor cells is genetics. The other factors may include heavy alcohol consumption, excess body weight, physical inactivity, poor nutrition. Once cured it can also recur so one should know how to prevent cancer recurrence or how to stop cancer recurrence. The decreased state of Dhatwagni (deranged metabolism) will result in excessive tissue growth. Vata can be correlated with the anabolic phase of growth, whereas Kapha to the catabolic phase. (In children, Kapha plays the role of anabolic. But in adults, Kapha can create cancer.)
How Cancer process in the body
What are the types of Cancer
The major types of cancer are carcinoma, melanoma, lymphoma, sarcoma, and leukemia.
- Carcinomas originate in the skin, lungs, pancreas, breasts, and other organs and glands.
- Lymphomas are cancers of lymphocytes.
- Leukemia is a blood cancer. It does not commonly form solid tumors.
- Sarcomas emerge in bone, fat, muscle, or cartilage and are somewhat uncommon.
Melanomas are cancers that occur in the cells that produce the pigment in the skin.
Staging tests and processes may comprise imaging tests, such as bone scans or X-rays, to see if cancer has outstretched to other parts of the body. It is helpful to determine treatment alternatives and chances for a cure.
How to diagnose Cancer
Diagnosing cancer at its earliest stages usually provides the best chance for further damage. For rare cancers, investigations show screening tests can save lives by diagnosing cancer earlier. For other cancers, screening tests are advised only for people with increased risk.
- Physical exam to find lumps or abnormalities
- Your doctor may feel areas of your body for lumps that may show a tumor. Abnormalities, such as changes in skin color or enlargement of an organ, may indicate the presence of cancer.
- Urine and blood test
- In people with leukemia, a common blood test called complete blood count may reveal an unusual number or type of white blood cells.
- CT Scan/MRI
- These tests examine your bones and internal organs in a non-invasive way.
- During a biopsy, your doctor collects a sample of cells for testing in the laboratory. Which biopsy procedure is right for you depends on your type of cancer and its location.
How does Ayurveda Diagnose Cancer?
The ancient authentic Pulse Reading technique in Ayurveda is profound in diagnosing diseases and their severity at any stage. Ayushakti’s expert doctors are pioneers in Pulse Reading.
Will cancer ever be cured or how to prevent cancer relapse?
Cancer is not curable. One should know why cancer comes back and how to stop it. Conventional Treatments such as surgery, chemotherapy or radiation, etc. the temporary relief but there are chances of further prolapse. It is essential to learn how to avoid cancer recurrence.
What are the side effects of chemo or radiation therapies?
Late effects of cancer treatment can come from any of the main types of cancer treatment, such as Dental problems, early menopause, hearing loss, heart problems, increased risk of other cancers, infertility, loss of taste, lung disease, nerve damage, osteoporosis, hyperthyroidism, memory problems, intestinal problems, hot flashes, hair fall, and reduced lung capacity?
What is Ayushakti's approach to treating cancer?
Ayushakti’s Team of doctors spent decades researching, intending to develop new treatments and eventually finding a better cure. We have special therapies and Marma points, which help to remove blockages, inflammations and improve health.
Ayushakti's medicines are herbal-based, extract formulas that are developed and tested by our expert researchers. Ayushakti doctors will create an individual treatment plan for you. You'll learn how to control the symptoms and manage trigger factors. You will also learn how to improve your condition with lifestyle and dietary changes.
Ayushakti’s treatment fundamentals to prevent Cancer relapses
- Tridosha balance
- Improve metabolism – to eliminate toxins and blockages
- Stimulate the Immune system - to control mutation
- Rasayana - Cleansing and rejuvenation for channel purification
What can you expect with Ayushakti's Ayurveda treatment plan?
If you follow a very strict diet, herbal supplements, and detox therapies, it is possible to reduce the cancer symptoms over a period of time. Ayushakti has many clients whose prostate, stomach, liver, breast cancers have been controlled and stopped relapses for more than ten years.
- Prevent Cancer relapses and improve the quality of your life
Through diet plans, lifestyle suggestions, home remedies, Herbal supplements, and Detox Panchakarma, you can maintain good health and control the disease.
- Proven diet and lifestyle
Healthy food choices which improve your metabolism and boost immunity can help you feel better and prevent further relapses.
Foods that fight cancer (link)
- Proven Ancient Home Remedies
The age-old kitchen spices and herbs are proven to be beneficial as anti-cancer agents. Why shouldn't you try it out when it is easily available?
Four Cancer-fighting spices and herbs (link)
- Proven effective Herbal supplements help restore the quality of life
2 tablets two times a day
2 tablets two times a day
Improving Dhatwagni (Metabolism)
2 tablets three times a day
Controlling the mutation
2 tablets two times a day
Reducing the growth
2 tablets two times a day
All the ingredients of Ojas, Pratishakti, and Firbon have many scientific references that block one or other kinds of cancer-stimulating factors in the body.
- Curcumin suppresses the proliferation of tumor cells, DNA mutations, and anti-cancer properties.
- Tinospora (Guduchi) reduces the thymocytes which indicates the reduction of lymphoma tumors. Helps reduction in chemotherapy-induced toxicity.
- Asparagus (Shatavari) and Piperine (black pepper) have anti-cancer properties.
- Long pepper - inhibits tumor growth in prostate cancer.
- Karcher – Immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory.
- Basil (Tulsi) - Significant reduction in tumor volume and increases in lifespan
- Plumbago (Chitrak) created cancer cells' death in BRCA block mutation and cell membrane and prevented cancer growth in a double-blind study.
- Guduchi, Curcumin, Plumbago, and grape seeds directly impacted cancer created by BRCA mutation.
Detox Panchakarma with Rasayana is a must for three weeks every two years.
Detox is the cleansing process for the body, mind, and emotions that helps you to create holistic health and well-being in your life.
It definitely helps reduce spleen, liver, and lymph node enlargement. The frequency of fever goes down. Fatigue and bleeding episodes reduce, and bone pain reduces along with stabilizing the blast cells.
Your own oncologist would reduce the chemo once they see that abnormal white blood cells (blast cells) are under control naturally.
The type of detox will depend on the chronicity and severity of the problem.
Detox Panchakarma may include Grootpan, Mild Virechan, and Basti (As per the health condition).
Ayushakti has helped thousands of people who have Cancer to improve their quality of life without further relapses for the long term.
Powerful stories of health transformation
Metastatic Cancer. https://youtu.be/lO427Fm-vmk
3-6 weeks Ayushakti's Detox Panchakarma treatment for three consecutive years helped Frauke from Germany to improve her quality of life. Her energy levels improved, feeling more stronger than before, which improved her appetite. The metastatic tumor shrank by 30%.
Prostate Cancer https://youtu.be/5TObnyoxs04
Ayushakti's mission is to help people in every possible way. You can consult our experts by phone or video. We will suggest diet & home remedies for maintaining your wellbeing in these difficult times.
Book your consultation here https://bit.ly/2Zgpimk
For more information write to us at [email protected]
Author of the Blog: Dr. Rajeshri Mehta
Expert Review By: Dr Smita Pankaj Naram
Co-Founder, Ayushakti Ayurved Pvt Ltd