In this blog post, we will discuss the best Ayurvedic Panchakarma therapy for asthma and how it can help you breathe easier.
Discover a Holistic Approach to Respiratory Health
Asthma is a chronic respiratory disease that affects millions of people worldwide. It is characterized by inflammation and narrowing of the airways, which leads to difficulty in–
While there is no cure for asthma, it can be managed with the help of diet and lifestyle changes. Ayurveda offers Panchakarma therapy for asthma.
What is the root cause of ASTHMA as per the Siddha Veda lineage of Ayurveda?
Ayurveda is called Asthma or Breathlessness KAAS. The root cause of Asthma is Kapha mucus and Vata (air) increasing foods which blocks the respiratory channels and disturbs the breathing pattern. Excessive Vata in the respiratory channel for many years dries up the mucus causing narrowing of the lung’s airways. This causes chest tightness, pain, persistent cough, shortness of breath, wheezing, and finally, breathlessness.
Low Ojas (The Immune imbalance) creates either allergic histamine reactions or frequent infections. Many people have a sensitive immune system that as soon as there is exposure to any allergic situations such as grass, pollen, dirt, smoke, fumes or food allergies, lots of mucus is produced in seconds & they start sneezing, running nose, redness and itching in eyes, itching on the chest and neck, coughing and finally breathing difficulties. Also, acute viral or bacterial infections in the respiratory channel cause cough, cold fever, and bronchitis.
Autoimmune attacks cause inflammation, which again secrete excessive mucus causing narrowing of the airway and leading to difficulty breathing. Inflammations and infections lead to chronic bronchitis in the long run. Normally in 80% of cases, breathlessness starts in the early morning. In a very severe breathlessness attack, a person can say only a few words without stopping to take a breath. Confusion, lethargy, and blue skin colour are signs that the person’s oxygen supply is severely limited.
In Children, the most common cause of Asthma or breathing difficulty is persistent cold. Even after the cold is gone, asthma symptoms along with airway swelling can last for several weeks.
Panchakarma, a cornerstone of Ayurvedic treatment, is a detoxification and rejuvenation therapy that aims to restore the body’s balance and promote overall well-being. It involves a series of five therapies, namely Vamana, Virechana, Basti, Nasya, and Rakta Mokshana. Each of these therapies has a specific function and is tailored to the individual’s needs.
So, how does Panchakarma therapy for asthma helps? Let’s understand deeper into the various aspects of this ancient practice.
- Vamana is a therapeutic vomiting procedure that helps eliminate excess Kapha from the body. It is beneficial for people with asthma as excess Kapha can lead to congestion in the lungs and airways.
- Virechana is a purgation therapy that helps remove excess Pitta from the body. It is useful for people with asthma as excess Pitta can lead to inflammation in the airways.
- Basti is an enema therapy that helps eliminate excess Vata from the body. It is beneficial for people with asthma as excess Vata can lead to dryness and constriction in the airways.
- Nasya is a nasal therapy that involves the administration of medicated oils or powders through the nostrils. It helps clear the sinuses and improve breathing.
- Rakta Mokshana is a bloodletting therapy that helps remove toxins from the blood. It is useful for people with asthma as toxins in the blood can exacerbate the symptoms of asthma.
The best Ayurvedic Panchakarma therapy for asthma depends on the individual’s dosha imbalance and the severity of their symptoms. A qualified Ayurvedic practitioner can assess your dosha imbalance and recommend the appropriate Panchakarma therapy for you. They will also provide you with dietary and lifestyle recommendations to help manage your asthma.
Ayurvedic Panchakarma therapy offers several benefits for individuals with asthma:
1. Reduced inflammation: The therapies used in Panchakarma help to reduce inflammation in the airways, which is a common feature of asthma. By addressing the root cause of inflammation, Panchakarma can provide long-lasting relief from asthma symptoms.
2. Improved lung function: Panchakarma therapies are designed to strengthen the respiratory system and improve lung function. This can increase lung capacity, better oxygenation, and reduce breathlessness.
3. Enhanced immunity: Panchakarma helps to boost the immune system, making the body more resilient to allergens and respiratory infections. This can significantly reduce the frequency and severity of asthma attacks.
4. Stress reduction: Stress is a known trigger for asthma symptoms. Panchakarma therapies, such as Abhyanga (oil massage) and Shirodhara (pouring warm oil on the forehead), promote relaxation and reduce stress. This can have a positive impact on asthma management.
In conclusion, Panchakarma therapy is an effective Ayurvedic approach to managing asthma. It aims to restore the balance of the body’s doshas and remove toxins from the body. The best Panchakarma therapy for asthma depends on the individual’s dosha imbalance and the severity of their symptoms.
Click here to watch how Mr Udyakumar got effective relief from Asthma with Ayurvedic Natural Plan Asthatox ttps://youtu.be/7J9DPNtj_OY
How Does Ayushakti’s Asthatox Treatment Help?
3 proven steps for long-lasting freedom from breathlessness, allergies, chest tightness, and bronchitis
Ayushakti’s “Asthatox” treatment program is proven to be effective in conditions of breathlessness, chronic allergies and infections, chest congestion or tightness and pain, and bronchitis. “Asthatox” focuses on Three Steps, including a Customized diet, Herbal Supplements, Detox plans, Kitchen formulas, and Marma. Ayushakti practitioners evaluate your health condition and create a customized plan as per your needs. Lacs of people globally followed the “Asthatox” program to eliminate chronic years old respiratory problems.
- Balancing Doshas and improving Digestion (REMOVE) –
Removing the excess Vata (air) melting the Kapha mucous from the airway passage and expelling them through the stool helps clear the chest congestion and promotes easy breathing.
- Balancing Immune functions (RESTORE) –
Calms down the hyperactive immune system and/or balances the underactive immune functions to help relieve respiratory inflammation and infections remarkably. Thus, it improves breathing capacity and reduces persistent cough and wheezing.
- Repairing and nourishing the lung functions (RENEW) –
This helps strengthen the overall respiratory channel. Thus, it will diminish the frequency of allergies, infections, and chest tightness remarkably.
Ayushakti’s mission is to help people in every possible way. You can consult our experts by phone or video call. Our experts will share 6 tools which include Diet, Lifestyle, Home remedy, Herbal remedy, Marma and detoxification for maintaining your well-being in these difficult times. Book your consultation NOW!
Also Read: Try these 3 Most Easy and Simplest Yoga Asanas for Asthma
What are the benefits you get through Ayushakti’s Asthatox program?
- Relieves tightness and pain in the chest, whooping cough, and cold. Thus you will be able to walk, climb steps, and do daily routines without breathing difficulties or chest congestion.
- Remarkable reduction in nasal congestions, sinusitis, throat, and ear infections.
- It helps get rid of frequent allergic attacks, allergic bronchitis, and wheezing.
- Promotes easy breath and improves respiratory and lung functions.
- Improves immunity.
- Improves sleep quality as fewer episodes of persistent coughing.
If you or your loved ones are struggling with asthma, we invite you to book an appointment with Ayushakti Ayurved. Our team of experienced Ayurvedic doctors will conduct a thorough assessment of your condition and design a holistic treatment plan tailored to your specific needs. With our expertise in Ayurvedic Panchakarma therapy, we aim to provide long-term relief and improve your quality of life.
Take the first step towards better respiratory health by contacting Ayushakti Ayurved today. Our dedicated team is committed to helping you breathe easier and live healthier.
For powerful health transformation stories, subscribe to the Ayushakti YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AyushaktiTV
For regular health tips & updates visit Ayushakti’s Social Media Pages:
- Facebook – Ayushakti Ayurved | Facebook
- Instagram – Ayushakti Ayurved (@ayushakti) • Instagram photos and videos
- Pinterest – ayushaktiayurveda – Profile | Pinterest
Get all the updates about Ayushakti Ayurved on WhatsApp directly. Click here to Join our WhatsApp Channel
Ayushakti’s mission is to help people in every way possible. Our Ayurvedic experts are available to give you a consultation either over the phone or through a video consultation. We recommend customised diets, home remedies, and detox therapies to help you find long-term relief from health problems. Book your consultation here: https://bit.ly/3ZroV31
If you would like to know the location or visit one of our centres, please click here: https://www.ayushakti.com/home/p/contact
For more information, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact us on our toll-free numbers – 18002663001 (India) & +18002800906 (Global).
Blog Author: Dr Rajeshree Mehta
Expert Review: Dr Smita Pankaj Naram
Co-Founder, Ayushakti Ayurved Pvt Ltd
Disclaimer: This blog is for educational purposes only. Please consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before trying or consuming any medicines, home remedies or treatments mentioned in this blog. The information provided is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.