Are you suffering from frequent headaches and migraines?
Do throbbing pain and irritability take a toll on your daily routine?
Dietary triggers often cause migraines or Headaches. Follow this specific diet for 2-3 months to experience a remarkable reduction in Headache and migraines. Excellent relief from Indigestion, acidity, high heat, stress, weakness, and nausea.
Stop this food completely to reduce the frequency of headaches or migraines.
- Stop taking Wheat, refined flour, sour, fermented, and spicy foods. These increase heat and acidity in the body.
2. Junk foods such as pizza, pasta, burger, cola, cool drinks, ice creams
3. Avoid Grapes and Bananas as it increases mucus formation.
4. Avoid pungent vegetables such as eggplant, capsicum, tomatoes.
5. Vegetables and legumes such as potatoes, black-eyed beans, kidney beans, etc., are gas-producing. Avoid them.
6. Avoid inflammation-increasing foods such as processed meat, Red meat.
7. Avoid peanuts and raw salads.
8. Chocolates can also trigger Migraines.
9. Red wines and other alcoholic drinks
Best foods to relieve heat and acidity thus reduce the frequency of headaches and migraines
- Eat sweet fruits such as coconuts, figs, apple melons, pomegranates, resins, cantaloupe.
2. Vegetables such as soft gourds and squashes, pumpkins, leafy greens, broccoli, asparagus, kale, zucchini, beetroot, carrot are very light and easily digestible.
3. All Legumes and lentils are perfect.
4. Rice, quinoa, millets, mung, and mung daal are nourishing.
5. 3-5 Almonds daily are beneficial in relieving migraine headaches. Its rich magnesium content soothes headaches by relaxing the blood vessels.
6. Flaxseed pumpkin seeds are rich in vitamins that help reduce the symptoms.
7. Add plenty of ghee to your food.
Watch your Lifestyle
- Stay in the fresh air and pleasant atmosphere.
- Do meditation, pranayama, and light exercise every day.
- Stay hydrated
- Avoid roaming in hot climates.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks and smoking.
- Avoid suppressing the natural urges.
- Avoid doing excessive exercise.
- Avoid skipping meals
- Avoid late-night sleep.
Ayushakti’s mission is to help people in every possible way. Even these tough times cannot stop us; you can consult our experts on phone, video or visit the nearest clinic. Book your consultation here https://bit.ly/31YnP1b
You may contact us on our toll-free numbers – 18002663001 (India) & +18002800906 (Global)
For more information, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay Home | Stay Healthy