Endometriosis is an ailment where the tissue that expands on the inside of the uterus starts to grow outside the uterus. This condition is painful and attacks 2 in every 20 women. If this is left untreated, it may grow into ovarian cancer or impotence. There is currently no remedy for this disease. Ayushakti’s diet and lifestyle alternatives can have an impact on the degree of pain and the speed of progression.
The indications of this disease tend to be more critical around monthly periods. Signs and indications include:
- Pelvic ache
- Developed pain during periods and intercourse
- Discomfort with bowel movements and urination
- Troublesome periods
- Bleeding between periods
- Severe cramping
- Low back pain
Here are popular foods to consume that may help regulate endometriosis linked symptoms:
- Leafy green vegetables, fruits, walnuts, chia seeds, olive oil, flaxseeds, and salmon.
- Whole fruits are stuffed with minerals, nutrients, vitamins, and fiber.
- Consume iron-rich food items like green leafy vegetables, dried apricots, seafood, beetroot, etc.
- Fibrous foods like seeds, fruits, beans, vegetables, nuts, and whole grains- oats, rice, buckwheat, and corn can support keeping your digestive system strong and wash out the extra estrogens in your body.
- Vegetables like cauliflower, radish, broccoli, cabbage, sprouts, etc play an important role in the proper functioning of the immune system.
Foods to Avoid in Endometriosis:
- Processed foods
- Red Meat
- High-fat foods
- Sugary foods
- Soy products
- Non-organic fruits and vegetables
Ayushakti’s mission is to help people in every possible way. You can consult our experts by phone or video. We will suggest diet & home remedies for maintaining your wellbeing in these difficult times.
Book your consultation here https://bit.ly/2Zgpimk
For more information write to us at email@example.com
Author of the Blog: Dr. Rajeshri Mehta
Expert Review By: Dr Smita Pankaj Naram
Co-Founder, Ayushakti Ayurved Pvt Ltd