Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) is an illness that is characterized by sudden and unfathomably severe fatigue that lasts for at least six months.
The associated symptoms include impaired neurocognitive function and sleep that is not refreshing and headaches, arthritis post-exercise malaise, muscle aches, and a recurring sore throat.
Simple Home Remedies To Manage Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Symptoms:
- Soak 5 gm of fenugreek seeds in 250 ml of water. Leave it overnight or at least for 4 hours. Boil and reduce it to 150 ml. Filter and drink warm. Drink it once or twice a day.
- Make a combination of amla powder and ashwagandha powder in equal quantities. Take 1 teaspoon of this twice daily.
- 10 pieces of black raisins, 4 dates, 1 tsp of fennel, 1 cardamom, 2 figs and
- 2 almonds. Soak in ½ glass of water overnight and take in the morning.
- Carrot juice and pumpkin juice are good for memory and contain carotene. Carrot enhances pitta, which brings sharpness of recall.
- Include Spices like cumin, coriander, ginger asafetida, garlic, fennel, and turmeric in your daily diet.
- Garlic (Allium cepa) is useful for detoxification and enhancing immune system function.
- Guggul (Commiphora Mukul) is a very helpful herb to relieve pain.
- Ginger tea helps relieve minor body aches and is good for immunity.
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), Jatamamsi(Nardostachys jatamansi), Shankhpushpi (Evolvulus alsinoides), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) are powerful herbs for CFS sufferers.
- Take ¼ tsp of Pippali Root powder, ½ cup of milk, ½ cup of water, ½ tsp of brown sugar, and 1 tsp of ghee. Boil everything together and drink it warm before bed for sound sleep.
- Bathing in water with added Epsom salts was regarded as beneficial in cases of muscle pain.
Restrictions on activities :
- Make a plan to limit or avoid overwork and emotional stress. Schedule some time each day to unwind and take appropriate rest.
- Improve your sleeping schedule.
- Go to bed at the same time. Avoid smoking, caffeine, and alcohol during the day.
- Maintain a level of activity that is even. Yoga, pranayama, and meditation also aid in controlling aggravated vata and combating fatigue.
Trying ayurvedic home remedies can help you effectively relieve chronic fatigue; however if you’re struggling and none of the remedies are working for you. It is best to seek consultation with a doctor to prevent or heal any problem before it gets heavy on you.
Ayushakti’s mission is to help people in every possible way. You can consult our experts on phone or video. We will suggest diet & home remedies for maintaining your wellbeing in these difficult times. Book your consultation here https://bit.ly/31YnP1b
For more information write to us at email@example.com