Frozen shoulder is a condition in which your joints of the shoulder become inflamed and stiff. It dramatically restricts your mobility and causes severe pain in the shoulder area, and gradually gets worse. Frozen shoulder is also medically termed adhesive capsulitis. People who had recent injuries or fractures are most affected by this. It is common in people with diabetes too.
Who can get Frozen shoulder?
It’s widespread in people who are working a long time in front of a computer/laptop. You feel severe stiffness and pain in the shoulder area. People who had shoulder fractures or injuries may experience stiffness and pain, along with swelling commonly.
What happens in the frozen shoulder?
You will experience :
- A persistently painful and stiff shoulder joint, at night, the pain spreads to your hand and neck, making it unbearable, finally causing difficulty to sleep.
- You will also experience difficulty raising your hands; you cannot do your routine jobs like clothes, combing hair, or house chores such as cooking, cleaning, etc. You feel severe pain while you try to lift even a little weight. There is hardly anything that can relieve the pain. So finally, you accept it as part of your life.
What causes frozen shoulders?
Due to a prolonged lousy diet and lifestyle, air movement (Vata) in the body continually increases. This vitiated air and toxins (aam) get deposited in the shoulder area and dries up the synovial fluid (Shleshak Kapha) around the shoulder joint. This drying process reduces the lubrication in between the joints. Thus, shoulder muscles and tissues become rough, dry, and lose their elasticity gradually. The toxic Aama creates swelling of shoulder capsules, making it thick, tighten, and stiff, restricting the shoulder and arm movements with severe pain. Finally, it causes Frozen shoulder. At night, the pain spreads to your hand and neck, making it unbearable.
Risk factors increase frozen shoulders.
Certain factors and certain diseases may increase your risk of developing a frozen shoulder, such as broken arm, stroke, diabetes, rotator cuff injury, thyroid, excessive exercise.
How to diagnose frozen shoulder
Your doctor may ask you to move your shoulder in specific ways to check for pain and evaluate your range of motion. In severe cases, X-rays, ultrasound, or MRI help for further investigation.
How to prevent shoulder pain or frozen shoulder from coming?
As frozen shoulders always happen because of prolonged immobilization, you must keep moving all your muscles to keep them healthy, so they don’t become stiff. Sometimes we get minor pain, and we stop moving our hands. Then it becomes frozen. Even when there is slight neck or shoulder pain, move your hands up and down ten times every day very slowly. It is essential to do some shoulder exercise for two minutes daily after the age of 35. to prevent.
Will frozen shoulders go away?
- Pain relievers or anti-inflammatory can help reduce pain and inflammation temporarily. In some types of frozen shoulder, physiotherapy may be helpful to some extent.
- Common side effects of anti-inflammatory medications include bleeding, ulcers, diarrhea, kidney problems, high blood pressure, heart problems, fluid retention, causing swelling of the lower legs, feet, ankles, and hands. Additionally, skin rashes can be seen as a side effect.
Ayushakti’s Natural treatment to treat Frozen shoulder
Ayushakti has a natural treatment plan to reduce the progression and prevent Frozen shoulder from the root. Ayushakti doctors will create an individual treatment plan for you. You’ll learn how to control the symptoms and manage trigger factors. You will also learn how to improve your condition with lifestyle and dietary changes.
Ayushakti’s Arthrox treatment plan combines a customized diet, effective herbal remedies, proven home remedies, an internal detoxification process, and ancient Marma – Ayurvedic pressure points. Arthrox removes excess air (Vata) trapped in the shoulder muscles and also reduces inflammation, thus creating remarkable flexibility in just a few months.
Arthrox treatment focuses on :
- Controlling excess air (Vata) –to reduce dryness and improve lubrication to the joints.
- Expels toxins (Aama) – to relieve pain and stiffness, and inflammation of joints
- Nourishing bones, muscles, and cartilages – to restore flexibility and normal functions.
Arthrox helps strengthen the bones and joints for the long term for more profound relief from inflammation, pain, and bone degenerations.
Proven Diet to balance air movements and reduce inflammation of joints
As we age, our joints and muscles become weak, and bad lifestyle habits cause inflammation and degeneration in the joints and bones. You must start following the right diet plan, around 35 or 40, to strengthen your joints and muscles. Here is a proven diet plan to relieve pain, stiffness, and inflammation in any joint, including shoulder joints.
Kitchen remedies, if done daily, provide 50% relief.
Natural remedies always help reduce the symptoms in mild frozen shoulder and other joint pain conditions regularly for several weeks.
Ayushakti’s proven herbal remedies for Frozen shoulder :
Painmukti MJ :
Dosage: 2 tablets each twice a day.
Actions: Help to relieve pain, stiffness, inflammation & promotes joint flexibility.
Herbal extracts of Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata), Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa), Nirgundi (Vitex negundo), Shallaki (Boswellia), Mustak powder (Cyperus rotundus) are scientifically proven to relieve pain and inflammation.
Dosage: 2 tablets each twice daily.
Actions: Improves joint strength, promotes calcium to bones, prevents bone degeneration.
Herbal extracts of Asthi Shrinkhala (Cissus quadrangularis), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Lajjalu ( Mimosa pudica), powder of Mukti shakti pisti, Lakha (Laccifera), and Shuddha guggulu (balsamodendron Mukul) are proven to be effective in promoting bone density and prevent degeneration.
Painmukti cream :
Dosage: Apply on the affected painful areas 3-4 times a day to get faster and long-lasting relief from stiff joints, inflammation, and pain in joints.
The herbal extracts and oils such as Mahanarayan oil, lavanga oil (Eugenia aromatica, Twak oil (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum), Shuddha Guggul (Balsamodendron Mukul), Mirchi ark (Capsicum extract), Pudina Phool (Mentha spicata), Gandhapura oil (Wintergreen) are proven to be improving the joint flexibility and relieving the pain.
As per internationally published double-blind research papers on Painmukti MJ, Painmukti Sandhi-Cal, and Painmukti cream, when combined and used, provide the following results in three months:
- 90% of the people reduced their dependency on painkillers
- Pain, stiffness, and swelling were reduced by 60%
- 100% improvement in the quality of life such as improved energy and happiness and ability to climb steps and perform routine chores like cooking, walking, etc, ability to have a peaceful, painless, and uninterrupted sleep, No side effects, and 100% safe.
Detox for stronger, long-lasting effect
How do ARTHROX detox therapies relieve pain from the root?
It includes cleansing and the Rasayana process for the joints and muscles.
- The first step is removing toxins and excess air (Vata). Reduces stiffness and swelling from the whole body, especially from the neck, shoulder, and back.
- Then the second step is the in-depth oiling process to lubricate dried muscles so they become flexible
- The third step is nourishing the Bones and Muscles. And repairing fractures and muscle tears. Thus, you experience more profound relief from pain, stiffness, and swelling from the wh