Breathe clear of any asthma problems with an Ayurvedic clinic in Kemps Corner
Are you suffering from asthma? As you are quite aware Asthma is another disease that does not have a permanent cure, although, symptoms and adversity can be suppressed with treatments and procedures, it can flare up at any point and any day. If you are looking for a natural cure then Ayurvedic clinic in Kemps Corner is the perfect solution for you. There are many ways for you to get relief for your asthma, however Ayurvedic treatment center in Kemps Corner is the first one to visit the best Ayurvedic Doctor’s in Kemps Corner.
The two main guiding principles of Ayurveda are:
- The mind and the body are inextricably connected
- Nothing has more power to heal and transform the body than the mind
If we are to discuss how to get a quick and easy way to get quick relief from asthma.
- Garlic: this can clear congestion in your lungs during the early stage of asthma. If you boil two or three cloves in a quarter cup of milk, allow it to cool to room temperature and then drink it.
- Coffee: a regular can help control asthma attack because it acts as a bronchodilator. Try not to drink more than three cups of black coffee in a day.
- Mustard oil: If you heat mustard oil with a little camphor and gently massage it into the chest and upper back. Do this several times a day until the symptoms subside.
- Figs: Wash out three dried figs and soak them in a cup of water overnight, do this several times until the symptoms subside.
- Onions: they are known to have anti-inflammatory properties. So if you are suffering from asthma, you should consume more and more onions.
- Fish: Consuming fish like salmon, tuna is really effective in treat asthma. They all make your lungs better and stronger to fight the problem of asthma.
- Warm milk: add equal quantity of olive oil and honey to a glass of milk. Drink this along with a few garlic cloves before breakfast.
- Fennel Seeds: It is advised to consume fennel seeds on a regular basis to get rid of asthmatic attacks.
- Herbal Tea: with a dash of lime juice and crushed ginger can also serve the purpose.
- Bitter Gourd: if you take out the juice of the bitter guard, add the paste of basil and honey to it. Mix it well, this will help in curing asthmatic attacks
And here you have it 10 simple ways to naturally get a cure from asthma.
Freedom from illness depends upon expanding our own awareness, bringing it into balance, and then extending that balance to the body. This process isn’t as complicated as it may sound. For example, when you meditate you effortlessly enter a state of expanded awareness and inner quiet that refreshes the mind and restores balance.
At Ayushakti you are sure to get treated for the best. The doctors not only treat you for your illness but takes into consideration your whole body. The doctors are experts and medicines that come from pure herbs makes it more effective on your body. With no added chemicals ayushakti provides you with the best. Products that will make you feel better in no time.
Ayushakti’s herbs are specially formed after years of research. They are all scientifically proven herbs and herbal extracts used in their products, to ensure you with fast and steady improvement in any kind of issues of health The Ayurvedic Treatment Center in Kemps Corner has a store that consists of products from Ayushakti a full range. Not only does this store have medications but has a range of toiletries and cosmetics prepared naturally. All the Ayurvedic herbal formulations are meticulously prepared from specially selected herbs.
So next time you are in Mumbai and need a doctor to treat you try coming down to the Ayurvedic Treatment Center in Kemps Corner. To get the best treatment for your asthma. You deserve the best and that is what we give you. We give you medication’s that are pure and healthy. So come on down to Ayushakti as we know what is best for your body. Ayushakti, where you need, are put first. The Doctors look forward in keeping your health in the best condition possible. We like to show results and that is what we will show you. So come on down to Kemps Corner for the finest
Ayushakti’s mission is to help people in every possible way. You can consult our experts on phone or video. We will suggest diet & home remedies for maintaining your wellbeing in these difficult times. Book your consultation here https://bit.ly/31YnP1b
For more information write to us at email@example.com
Author of the Blog: Dr. Archana Singh
Expert Review By: Dr Smita Pankaj Naram
Co-Founder, Ayushakti Ayurved Pvt Ltd