Toxins pile up in our body drop by drop for years and suddenly one day we experience pain, stiffness, tiredness, no concentration, infections, cough, cold, allergy, blood pressure, high blood sugar, gas, acidity etc. These are early signs of toxins blocking our digestion and metabolism. This is the time that we must cleanse and remove toxins from deep tissues to prevent Big problems like chronic joint pain, cough, cold, sinusitis, anxiety, cholesterol, high blood pressure and blood sugar, infertility, heart problems etc.
How do we know that we are piling up toxins? – Check List
- Bloated stomach, fat accumulation in tummy, hips & butts are
- Difficulty to control weight
- Occasional pain and stiffness in the fingers, knees, neck and back.
- White coated tongue
- Feel tired within 4-5 hours of work in the office
- Impossible to focus after lunch. Feeling very sleepy.
- Morning bowels are not cleared easily
- Burping and gases
Regular intake of junk foods, spicy, fermented, oily foods and sedentary lifestyle slows down the metabolism in your body and leads to indigestion then creates toxic mucus in the body. If not removed, these toxins pile up in the intestine, liver, blood, veins, skin and circulate throughout the body and block the bodily channels. Finally, lead to chronic health challenges. Which is why there is a need to flush the toxins of our body. The best way to do so is by following the right diet and doing the right things in our daily lifestyle.
Regular PANCHAKARMA once every year helps you stay away from ailments and promotes vibrant health forever.
Benefits of PANCHAKARMA
- Improves Metabolism, digestion, Blood circulation
- Controls and prevents Cholesterol, Blood sugar, BP
- Fast burning fats and reduce extra body weight up to 3 to 5 kgs in 1-2 months.
- Reduces tummy, experience abundant energy
- Rejuvenate cells, improves immunity, prevent from ailments & delays the ageing process
- Remove the Block from the Channels and tissues and clear the path
- Loosen Aam (Toxin) and Excess Doshas (Vata-Pitta-Kapha) in deeper body tissues, then Eliminates these Impurities through urine and stool
- Improve the Appetite, Digestion
- Controls Blood Sugar, Cholesterol
- Control Blood Pressure
- Relieves gas, acidity, burning
- Treat Skin Disorders like Psoriasis, Urticaria, dermatitis, allergies
- Relieves an old Migraine, Chronic Headache,
- Improves overall functions of the body, repair and rejuvenate bones, muscles, tissues.
- Reduces pain, inflammation and stiffness of joints, relieves chronic arthritis, back pain, frozen shoulder, sciatica, spondylosis
- Relieves you from allergies, bronchitis
You can also read this blog on how Panchakarma treatment can benefit your health
And many more problems.
Ayushakti’s mission is to help people in every possible way. You can consult our experts on phone or video. We will suggest diet & home remedies for maintaining your wellbeing in these difficult times. Book your consultation here https://bit.ly/31YnP1b
For more information write to us at email@example.com
Author of the Blog: Dr. Hemang Parekh
Expert Review By: Dr Smita Pankaj Naram
Co-Founder, Ayushakti Ayurved Pvt Ltd