It’s normal to feel yourself getting out of breath when you’ve overexerted yourself, but when you have a sudden and unexpected attack of breathlessness, it’s usually a warning sign of a medical condition. People can experience extreme anxiety and stress with persistent symptoms of breathlessness but the moment the symptoms are recognized the solution can be sought. Ayurvedic remedies for breathlessness are gaining popularity as they are easy, using household items that can be easily bought, they are all-natural and do not involve any form of invasive surgery or synthetic drugs.
Ayurveda is 5000-year-old science that teaches us that the problem and the solution lie within us. Whether it is breathlessness or Asthma the solution to both lie within us. Ayurveda highlights diet and lifestyle as the two main factors which when controlled can help us gain relief from any distressing problem or condition. Similarly, Ayurvedic treatment for breathing problems involves detoxification and rejuvenation of the lungs. It all-natural and it revolves around diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Imagine something that is the most natural thing, the most unconscious act of breathing, suddenly becomes difficult. This is obviously a cause for concern but where synthetic drugs mostly need to be repeated, Ayurvedic remedies for breathlessness offer you the long term solution. So you can breathe a little deeper, walk a little farther and jump a little higher.
The reason for breathlessness is that the body is not getting enough oxygen. To adapt to this you breathe faster as this increases the flow of oxygen-rich air into the lungs. But unpleasant breathlessness (Dyspnoea) that comes on suddenly or unexpectedly can be due to serious underlying medical conditions.
What causes breathing difficulties?
This may be caused by:
- Asthma – The wheezy, tired and difficult breathing may be triggered by a cold (viral infection) or an allergy (for example, hay fever).
- Pneumonia – a severe chest infection where you feel ill, have a high temperature (fever) and the cough has greenish phlegm (sputum).
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) – This is a long-term lung condition which causes breathlessness and cough. The airways become inflamed and narrowed which obstructs breathing.
- Pulmonary embolism – It is like a clot in the lung. Usually caused due to a blood clot in the leg, which causes a painful, swollen calf. The clot develops after being immobile for a long time and can then travel in the bloodstream to the lungs.
- Anxiety – or chronic anxiety can cause breathlessness, rapid heartbeat or heart palpitations feelings of panic and sweating.
Long-term (chronic) breathlessness
Common causes include:
- Chronic Asthma
- COPD – a lung disease caused usually due to smoking.
- Heart failure – the gradual onset of breathlessness is due to the fact that the heart pumps blood inefficiently.
- Heart rhythm problems – An irregular heartbeat (atrial fibrillation) may make the heart to pump inefficiently, so oxygen isn’t pumped around the body properly. This means you have to put in more effort to breathe rapidly to get more oxygen into your lungs. This rapid breathing makes you feel breathless.
AYUSHAKTI’s ASTHATOX treatment HELPS IN RELIEVING CHRONIC BREATHLESSNESS, FREQUENT ALLERGIC COUGH, COLD & SINUS and BRONCHITIS. Ayushakti Asthatox is the best Ayurvedic treatment for breathing problems. It is a 3 to 5 weeks deep panchakarma treatment and its main focus is on removing the cough mucous blockage from the airway passage. Removing the built-up mucous eases breathing. It also works by strengthening the respiratory channel by boosting immunity. This helps reduce the frequency of allergies and infections. The rejuvenation herbs used in Asthatox treatment helps nourish the air channels, protecting the lungs and promoting easy breathing. A module including diet, lifestyle changes and exercise also help give you long term relief from this problem.
There are many other Ayurvedic remedies for breathlessness apart from the Ayushakti’s Panchkarma treatment is incorporating certain foods and spices into your diet. Foods like Giner, Mustard oil, garlic, honey, bitter gourd, onion, mint leaves etc. These foods essentially help purify the blood and boost more oxygenated blood to reach the lungs.
So if you find yourself looking for Ayurvedic treatment for breathing problems visit one of Ayushakti’s various clinics. Ayuhsakti team of Vaidyas led by Dr.Smita Naram, have been specially trained to provide treatment for respiratory diseases. Their medicines and treatment procedures are based on years of research and many have found a solution to their problems at Ayushakti. Non-invasive and completely natural Ayushakti’s philosophy is to help people lead a healthier life.
Ayushakti’s mission is to help people in every possible way. You can consult our experts on phone or video. We will suggest diet & home remedies for maintaining your wellbeing in these difficult times. Book your consultation here https://bit.ly/31YnP1b
For more information write to us at email@example.com
Author of the Blog: Dr. Archana Singh
Expert Review By: Dr Smita Pankaj Naram
Co-Founder, Ayushakti Ayurved Pvt Ltd