Dont Ignore the Symptoms of Anal Fissures Here Are a Few Ayurvedic Home Remedies
Did you know that 92% of fissure cures can be done simply by modifying the diet and using some ordinary ayurvedic treatments? Fissures and piles are usually being viewed the same due to their resemblance in symptoms which are severe pain in the anal area along with bleeding during a bowel activity.
Ayurveda is an age-old medical technique not known for prompt fixes. The concentration of Ayurveda is on long-term satisfaction and cure of the disease, not symptomatic therapy. Even so, Ayurvedic therapy for fissures can deliver prompt relief with long-lasting effects.
In spite of the fact that anal fissures are considered non-frightening, they can generate intense aches and bleeding during or after bowel motions. In most circumstances, anal fissures will recover within 5 to 6 weeks, but this can alter depending on the stringency of the disorder.
If not handled correctly and if the underlying reasons are not managed, anal fissures can even endure beyond 8 weeks and are categorized as chronic. Ayurveda takes a holistic technique to treat and control the repetition of anal fissures.
Symptoms of Anal Fissures:
- Uncomfortable skin
- Tenderness and ache
- Reeking-smelling discharge
- Pain during bowel movement
- Pain when urinating, recurring urination, or inability to urinate.
Ayushakti Brings You a Few Ayurvedic Home Remedies:
- Drink Sufficient Fluids
Not drinking enough fluid can result in constipation. It is suggested to drink a lot of water along with seasonal fruits and healthy vegetables. Water helps in loosening the stools and making them easier to pass. Strictly say 'NO' to alcohol as they are dehydrating and can increase the pain.
- Exercise Regularly
Engage yourself in 30-40 minutes of mild physical training, such as brisk walking, or normal walking for at least 5 days a week. Regular exercise or any physical activity helps in normalizing bowel movements. Regular exercise also improves the flow of blood in all parts of the human body, and so it may also facilitate the recuperation of an anal fissure.
- Add Fiber to Your Diet
Eating an adequate amount of fiber around 30 to 35 grams helps in keeping the stool soft and improves fissure recovery. Seasonal fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and nuts are a few examples of fiber-rich foods. You can also consider consuming a fiber supplement. Including fiber in your diet can cause problems like a bloated stomach or gas. So, you need to increase its consumption slowly and gradually. Other adequate sources of fiber include; oatmeal, sesame seeds, pistachios, all other assortments of raw nuts, hemp seeds, etc.
- Apply washed ghee on the infected area.
- Turmeric -1 tsp.
- Khadeer - ½ tspn
Drink it two times a day by mixing it with water.
- Avoid sour, pungent, and spicy.
- Drink a cup of warm milk with 1 tspn of plain ghee at bedtime.
- Take a tspn of Triphala at bedtime in warm water.
- Avoid pushing during bowel movements.
- Use ice packs to ease the pain.
- Keep the area neat and clean. You can use chemical and fragrance-free wipes after every bowel movement.
- Safeguard your anal canal by oiling it or putting some petroleum jelly before every bowel movement.
- Go to the toilet immediately when you feel the need to go. Holding on will make the stools harder and painful to pass.
- Try sitting in the tub of warm water by adding some salt to it. It will soothe and relax the infected area.
- Make sure to keep the infected area dry. After every shower or bowel activity, gently pat it dry thoroughly.
Ayushakti's mission is to help people in every possible way. You can consult our experts by phone or video. We will suggest diet & home remedies for maintaining your wellbeing in these difficult times.
Book your consultation here https://bit.ly/2Zgpimk
For more information write to us at [email protected]
Author of the Blog: Dr. Rajeshri Mehta
Expert Review By: Dr Smita Pankaj Naram
Co-Founder, Ayushakti Ayurved Pvt Ltd