Overcome Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Naturally With Ayurveda
Chronic fatigue syndrome is defined by extreme fatigue, sleep disorders, pain, and other signs which are aggravated due to exertion.
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a complicated medical condition that manifests as long-lasting fatigue and other symptoms. Chronic fatigue syndrome is seen more frequently in women. The reason for this disorder is not known but could be due to genetic or environmental causes. The primary symptoms are fatigue lasting for more than six months. The fatigue can be worsened with physical activity but doesn't get better at rest.
Ayurveda can identify the root cause of any health condition, provide the most appropriate CFS treatments, and provide an all-encompassing cure. To know more about the best treatment, visit the Ayushakti Ayurved wellness center.
Signs and Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome:
- Loss of memory or concentration
- Sore throat
- Enlarged lymph nodes in your neck or armpits
- Unexplained muscle pain
- Pain that moves from one joint to another without swelling or redness
- Headache of a new type, pattern, or severity
- Unrefreshing sleep
- Extreme exhaustion lasting more than 24 hours after physical or mental exercise
Ayurveda Perspective on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome:
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome can affect physical and mental health, a sign of an increase in Vata dosha. Vata gets vitiated in mental, physical, and emotional aspects. This can cause negative effects throughout the body. From forgetfulness to fogginess, the nervous system is damaged to the destruction of muscles, cramps, and spasms, all of which are signs of Vata imbalance. This condition can make you feel tired as well as dry and depleted.
Numerous causes of Vata imbalance. If the dosha gets aggravated due to various factors, as mentioned above, it can lead to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Ayurveda describes deficiency of rasa Dhatu (tissues) and Ojas (immunity) due to Ojas (immunity) because of the aggravation of Vata that causes CFS.
Causes of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or CFS:
- Use of excessive alcohol or drugs
- Jet lag disorder
- Lack of sleep or sleeping disorders
- Excess physical activity or lack of physical activity
- Medications, such as antihistamines and cough medicines
- Viral infections
- Immune system problems
- Hormonal imbalances
- Unrelenting exhaustion because of the condition like Acute liver failure, Anemia, Anxiety disorders, Grief, and Heart disease
Risk factors For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome:
Factors that could make you more susceptible to developing chronic fatigue syndrome are:
- Age: Chronic fatigue syndrome can be present at any age; however, it usually is seen in middle-aged and young adults.
- Sex: Women are diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome more frequently than men.
Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in Ayurveda:
Administer the opposite characteristics of Vata dosha to alleviate the symptoms, eliminate the root cause, and balance the dosha.
The treatment plan for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome includes various treatments, diet, and the addition of Rasayana herbal remedies that nourish your body and mind. The goal of treatment is to regenerate cells, strengthen the nervous system and make tissues and cells healthier.
Ayushakti's Treatment Fundamental to Treat Chronic Fatigue Syndrome:
- Agni Balancing (Balance Digestive fire & regulate metabolism)
- Vata Alleviation (Balancing Vata)
- Aam Elimination (Remove blocks from channels)
- Dhatu Maintenance (Rejuvenation of healthy tissues)
Detox Plan For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (Panchkarma):
Detox is the Ayurvedic cleansing process for body, mind, and emotions that helps you create holistic health and well-being. Digestive impurities such as mucus and metabolic toxins pile up in the veins, intestine, liver, and joints. They circulate throughout the entire body and block the system. Continuous build-up of these impurities can cause physical and mental disorders and diseases. A Detox helps to clean out toxins. Marma points help to remove blockages and improve circulation.
Panchakarma therapy involves purification, rejuvenation, and balancing tridosha.
- Abhyanga – Ayurvedic oil massage that nourishes and soothes your muscles and senses.
- Shirodhara – Pouring medicated oil or concoction on the head to de-stress.
The type of detox will depend on the chronicity and severity of the problem.
Ayushakti's detoxification Panchkarma treatments are highly focused on relieving the root cause of any chronic problem by cleansing, repairing, and rejuvenating your body's deeper tissues and cells. Click here to check out our Panchkarma Detoxification Plan.
Also Read: Home Remedies To Manage Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Precautions To follow:
Limit daily activity
- Reduce stress.
- Plan a way to prevent or reduce your overexertion or emotional stress. Take time every day to unwind. This could mean learning to say NO guilt-free!
- Improve your sleep habits.
- Sleep in and get awake at the exact time every day. Avoid napping during the day and stay away from the use of tobacco, alcohol, and caffeine.
- The practice of yoga, Pranayama, and meditation assist in restraining vata that is aggravated and helps combat fatigue.
Ayushakti Ayurved believes in eliminating the root of disease instead of just treating symptoms. It is a holistic health system that includes a customized diet, detoxification, herbal treatments, and lifestyle.
Ayushakti plays a significant role in the treatment of Fatigue Syndrome because the root causes are not just in the physical aspects of the condition, but also the mental aspect plays an important role too. Ayushakti has treated 200 persons suffering from fatigue syndrome and achieved many magnificent results.
Ayushakti's mission is to help people in every possible way. You can consult our experts on phone or video. We will suggest diet & home remedies for maintaining your wellbeing in these difficult times. Book your consultation here https://bit.ly/31YnP1b
For more information write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org