Hepatitis means the inflammation of the liver. Hepatitis B is a severe viral infection that attacks the liver and can cause acute and chronic liver disease. A healthy and well-balanced diet can bring improved liver functions and relieve infections if you follow for several months.
- Wheat, red meat, deep-fried food, milk, and alcohol completely from your Diet if there is any liver problem.
- Also avoid raw foods, chutneys, fruit juices, etc. At home, make chutneys only using purified water.
Take more of :
- Whole grains such as oats, brown rice, barley quinoa, chickpea, Sorghum (jowar), Finger millet(Ragi), Pearl Millet (bajra), Green Lentil (mung) improve liver function very well.
- Vegetables such as asparagus, artichoke, zucchini, Bottle Gourd (lauki), long and short Pointed Gourd (Padwal), pumpkins, and leafy greens are powerful in improving digestion.
- Lean protein such as fish, chicken.
- Healthy fats like those in nuts, avocados, and olive oil.
- Juices such as sugar cane juice, pomegranate juice
- Do meditation, pranayama, and light exercise daily.
- Keep your surroundings clean & hygienic.
- Keep the clothes and vessels separate to avoid infection on others.
- Avoid roaming in hot climates.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Avoid suppressing the natural urges.
- Avoid doing excessive exercise.
Effective home remedy to reduce viral infections
- Roast 1 tsp of carom seeds & 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Crush them to a powder and mix. Add a pinch of rock salt.
- Add half a glass of pomegranate juice.
Mix well & drink twice a day.
Ayushakti’s mission is to help people in every possible way. You can consult our experts by phone or video. We will suggest diet & home remedies for maintaining your wellbeing in these difficult times. Book your consultation here https://bit.ly/31YnP1b
For more information write to us at email@example.com
Author of the Blog: Dr. Rajeshri Mehta
Expert Review By: Dr Smita Pankaj Naram
Co-Founder, Ayushakti Ayurved Pvt Ltd